ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
As of late, im beginning to feel like Bill Murray's Character from the 1993 movie, Groundhog Day. Every day is just the same old shit, im miserable and nothing ever changes, work sucks, family life sucks, social life sucks, the world sucks, absolutely everything sucks!

The worst part for me is night time, right before i go to sleep. It's become an almost impossible task because on one hand, im glad that another shit day is almost gone, however I know im just going to wake up and do it all again and there's nothing I can do to stop the cycle until i ctb.

Most people fear sleeping because they dread nightmares, I fear sleep because I know my escape from this nightmare is only temporary.

I'm sick and tired of waking up in hell every morning and having to re-live my nightmare over and over again, I just want it to end, I just want to be free.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: demuic, patheticpartner, ContinuousJump and 13 others
W

Werewolf.

Student
May 28, 2021
I can relate to this but let me say this, you are, in my opinion, luckier than I am. At least your days are somewhat varied. I've been a neet/hikikomori for the past six years and I don't do anything at all. I don't work, I don't study, I don't do anything. Everyday is the same and I do nothing exciting at all. Every now and then I go out with friends but that's about it. I genuinely believe if people lived the way I did, they would genuinely go insane.

• Hugs
Reactions: Alwaysbadtime, GreenTree, Lost Magic and 1 other person
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
Yep, I know that groundhog day feeling well. Even Bill Murray's character in the film ended up killing himself over and over again. Is there anything you could do to break your routine now and again?

Reactions: ContinuousJump and ClownMe
ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
At least your days are somewhat varied. I've been a neet/hikikomori for the past six years and I don't do anything at all. I don't work, I don't study, I don't do anything. Everyday is the same and I do nothing exciting at all.
I was somewhat of a neet for a period before i gained employment again a few months back so I know how you're feeling, but after a couple of weeks back at work it becomes just as boring as being unemployed in my opinion, the only difference is that you just feel more tired.
Yep, I know that groundhog day feeling well. Even Bill Murray's character in the film ended up killing himself over and over again. Is there anything you could do to break your routine now and again?
Sadly, i dont think so. I've tried to get into new hobbies but nothing has stuck.

blue_muse

blue_muse

Mage
Jan 31, 2021
This thread and its topic are almost cryptic.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I can relate to this, my life is tedious and repetitive. It is the same misery day after day. I simply do not like living and I do not see a point to it all. All we are doing anyway is passing time until we die, which is our inevitable fate. That is all life is really. I cannot imagine doing decades like this and I just prefer the sound of non existence.

• Hugs
Reactions: blue_muse
LastWhisper

LastWhisper

Who cares if I'm drunk?
Oct 29, 2019
I have something like this. While some of my days can be different sometimes, I can't remember what I did yesterday, or week ago, etc. because in 95% cases it's always the same.

Reactions: mustard_glass and ClownMe
Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Jun 28, 2021
Yes, I experience this with the constant feeling of doom. I think this is also what really bored/sad animals feel. It makes me really feel bad for zoo animals and pets that are bored/anxious as shit.

Reactions: ContinuousJump and ClownMe
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
In the exact same boat. Maybe a few drops of joy juice here and there but they're not even worth the squeeze.

Reactions: ClownMe