• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

SunDial555

Sep 12, 2023
Greetings to all

Is anybody able to upload the peaceful pill handbook in a text format or word document that is downloadable or copy/paste-able on iPhone?

I have problems with my vision, which mean that any long form reading must be done in a text to speech software/audio read. I am able to read shorter form things such as forum posts. I managed to download the second most up-to-date copy of the peaceful pill handbook and it is of great interest to me. However, it is in PDF format. I only have an iPhone, and in the format provided the text cannot be highlighted, and therefore I cannot copy it and then paste it into the audio reading software. I have tried to convert the PDF file using several different iPhone apps but to no avail, it simply will not recognise the PDF and convert it to text. If anybody could provide the most up-to-date version of the PPH in a text format that I could use on iPhone, it would be massively appreciated.

If that isn't possible, perhaps somebody who would be very generous with their time could copy and then paste a couple of the chapter sections right here onto the forum?

The sections I am most interested in reading are "the drugs" section and the Swiss option. If there are any links in the PPH, then please redact them if they infract upon the forum rules.

By the by, how authoritative is the PPH regarded on this forum? Is there a lot of debate and dispute about the validity of its contents or is it generally accepted as the most trusted resource you could reasonably get on this subject?

A little about me, I have various functional disabilities due to a rare condition.

I'd like to say here in my opening thread that I would likely find it very difficult to use the search function, so would plead a little clemency if I just ask questions in threads regarding something. not using the search function would not be out of laziness but rather because it's very difficult in my condition to root around old threads trying to find the pertinent information I seek.

I have to use speech to text on the iPhone btw. I also have limited times throughout the week where I can use the forum properly to type out longer responses so if I don't respond immediately, please don't think I've abandoned the thread . If anybody is able to provide any help with the request I'd like to say now it is highly appreciated. Thank you for reading.

• Hugs
Reactions: ftm68_99 and pole