Desperate_Soul

Desperate_Soul

I'll See You Guys On The Other Side Of The Rainbow
Aug 26, 2018
Can I use it as rope for hanging?

I've been hesitating to buy a rope in the first place, but wouldn't it be funny if I killed myself with the cord instead...

Reactions: lv-gras, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, Ben and 1 other person
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
Can I use it as rope for hanging?

I've been hesitating to buy a rope in the first place, but wouldn't it be funny if I killed myself with the cord instead...

I'd have to wait for nearly 1.75 years for that. No thanks, I'll take my t-shirt (when I manage to get this shit right) or a rope (goddamn it if this doesn't work I'm going to go on a murderous rampage).

Reactions: Ben
W

WhyCantIDie

Sep 11, 2018
I've not had much success with a dressing gown cord, don't know how helpful that is as I'm not sure what you're on about.

I've not got to rampage level, just throwing my noose against something when I release myself after a bit of wheezy breathing and nothing else happening.

Reactions: Ben and RM5998
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
I've not had much success with a dressing gown cord, don't know how helpful that is as I'm not sure what you're on about.

I've not got to rampage level, just throwing my noose against something when I release myself after a bit of wheezy breathing and nothing else happening.

Every time I try to compress my carotids, all I end up doing is compress my jugulars and have this immense pain in my head as blood accumulates and makes my eyes want to pop out. I've tried 11 times now, and after 10-20 seconds of the pain, I give up. Maybe I'm just a weak piece of shit, but people said that it's instant and painless.

Reactions: Ben
W

WhyCantIDie

Sep 11, 2018
Every time I try to compress my carotids, all I end up doing is compress my jugulars and have this immense pain in my head as blood accumulates and makes my eyes want to pop out. I've tried 11 times now, and after 10-20 seconds of the pain, I give up. Maybe I'm just a weak piece of shit, but people said that it's instant and painless.
Don't forget the unconscious in less than 10 seconds. Surely it has to be not finding the right spot, people manage this with scarfs and they're soft.

Reactions: RM5998 and Ben
B

Ben

Warlock
Sep 12, 2018
Yea that would be fucking funny, to me at least.

Like a graduation memorial peice is almost poetic to be the material you end it with.

All I see is people throwing their hats up in celebration; then seeing a corpse drop from the ceiling by the same hat everyone just tossed upwards in your direction.

I'm aware this is unhealthy to find funny but fucking HAHA at that thought lol

Reactions: RM5998, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and Desperate_Soul
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
Don't forget the unconscious in less than 10 seconds. Surely it has to be not finding the right spot, people manage this with scarfs and they're soft.

So I'm too dumb to hang myself. What a pleasant thought.

Maybe I'll just bite the bullet and open up my radial arteries.

Desperate_Soul

Desperate_Soul

Aug 26, 2018
A dressing gown cord is similar to a graduation cord, yes...

So wait, what went wrong with yours? Why didn't you have success with it? D:

W

WhyCantIDie

Sep 11, 2018
A dressing gown cord is similar to a graduation cord, yes...

So wait, what went wrong with yours? Why didn't you have success with it? D:
Definitely wasn't closing those bloody arteries. Must have partially closed windpipe though if breathing was wheezy. Not doing anything right, typical me.

Reactions: RM5998
Desperate_Soul

Desperate_Soul

Aug 26, 2018
Oh, hm. I'm still able to breathe comfortably when I do it, but I can feel myself feeling like I'm on cloud nine... without the arousal... cause i started panicking. Lol.

So do you think a cord can withstand a human's weight that it won't break during partial hanging? That's what I'm most worried about.

Last edited:
W

WhyCantIDie

Sep 11, 2018
I tested it with dressing gown cord. Tied a knot in the end, threw it over the top of a door and closed it. Pulled myself up on it and held for a bit. Cord stayed in tact and door remained shut. I'm just having problems finding the right place on my neck. Feels impossible atm

Reactions: RM5998
Lion

Lion

Zzz
Apr 18, 2018
i wish i wasnt so much of a pussy but hanging seems so terrifying to me...

especially if you end up just doing brain damage but surviving, haunting.

Reactions: betteroffdead