DrinkyCrow

DrinkyCrow

Zap to the extreme
May 2, 2023
This year has already been basically one of the worst in my life so far, definitely in the top 3. But today ive been told something that gave me a total breakdown where i just fucking cried for like 20 minutes straight.

I'm waiting for my transgender diagnosis letter since March. This psychiatrist told me since September last year he's gonna write me one if i do some hours at some other place, which i did and I'm still going there once a month. In February i had the appointment where i gave him basically my whole life story, in written form, cuz that's something you have to do here to get HRT. Anyway, since February i called this place once a month to ask when im gonna get it. They always said; yeah soon.

Today i called and this guy told me; nah i don't do these letters anymore. You have to find someone else to do that.
I was like; excuse me? I'm waiting for months, been told a few weeks ago I'm gonna get it soon and i also have a endocrinologist appointment this month, which i waited for six months also, where i need this paper???

I really just wanna blow my head off and paint his office with my blood and brain in front of his eyes. But i can't get guns here and he wouldn't probably give a shit anyway.

Gonna try at least to ruin his reputation now and someone helps me to complain at official places, so at least there's that.

But that shit means i have to suffer longer in this wrong fucking body, this was the only good thing i could look a bit forward to, and now thats also gone.

I don't know why this shit always happen to me, i know other people who got this Diagnosis papers from that guy just a few weeks ago, so i really don't understand why apparently I'm the one where he thought; nah, fuck you and your life.

I just want all this shit to end finally, i can't take anymore of this shit.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: wastingtime, LoiteringClouds, lagoona-a-go-go and 9 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds so awful what you are going through, it's certainly such a horrible world we exist in where people suffer all through no fault of their own and it's true that very often other humans just make existing even worse. But anyway I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: Rogue Proxy, myusername890, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
SuicidalOrganism

SuicidalOrganism

Experienced
May 31, 2023
I heard you can take prescriptions for medical drugs from an online pharmacy. Not sure if it is legit but theres a subreddit for that.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
Damn, that fckn blows. I'm sorry that happened to you. I wish you Nothing but the best in whatever may happen.

90starve

90starve

i don’t know who i am
May 8, 2023
This year has already been basically one of the worst in my life so far, definitely in the top 3. But today ive been told something that gave me a total breakdown where i just fucking cried for like 20 minutes straight.

I'm waiting for my transgender diagnosis letter since March. This psychiatrist told me since September last year he's gonna write me one if i do some hours at some other place, which i did and I'm still going there once a month. In February i had the appointment where i gave him basically my whole life story, in written form, cuz that's something you have to do here to get HRT. Anyway, since February i called this place once a month to ask when im gonna get it. They always said; yeah soon.

Today i called and this guy told me; nah i don't do these letters anymore. You have to find someone else to do that.
I was like; excuse me? I'm waiting for months, been told a few weeks ago I'm gonna get it soon and i also have a endocrinologist appointment this month, which i waited for six months also, where i need this paper???

I really just wanna blow my head off and paint his office with my blood and brain in front of his eyes. But i can't get guns here and he wouldn't probably give a shit anyway.

Gonna try at least to ruin his reputation now and someone helps me to complain at official places, so at least there's that.

But that shit means i have to suffer longer in this wrong fucking body, this was the only good thing i could look a bit forward to, and now thats also gone.

I don't know why this shit always happen to me, i know other people who got this Diagnosis papers from that guy just a few weeks ago, so i really don't understand why apparently I'm the one where he thought; nah, fuck you and your life.

I just want all this shit to end finally, i can't take anymore of this shit.
this truely is devastating news - im sorry </3

does he have a website where you can leave him a review detailing your experience?

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
that's so unfair. What a callous, thoughtless psychiatrist to let you down after this waiting

A

AerialBoundaries

The Songs of Distant Earth.
Sep 18, 2022
Having to jump through so many hoops to start treatment to transition, is draconian as fuck. Surely they're aware of the suicide prevalence in the trans community?

Kasumi

Kasumi

tired
Mar 3, 2023
Legislation for this is still pretty vague in most countries, most doctors just do what they want, so chances are not all of them actually ask for the same.
Also, how can you even "diagnose" Transgender?? It's not like it's an illness lol

highjumping

highjumping

Outcast
May 30, 2023
Legislation for this is still pretty vague in most countries, most doctors just do what they want, so chances are not all of them actually ask for the same.
Also, how can you even "diagnose" Transgender?? It's not like it's an illness lol
I'm trans myself, they need to make sure you don't change your mind and shit like that, basically they need to make sure that the feelings you are feeling is you being trans and not some mental illness, it's really weird and dehumanizing

Kasumi

Kasumi

tired
Mar 3, 2023
I'm trans myself, they need to make sure you don't change your mind and shit like that, basically they need to make sure that the feelings you are feeling is you being trans and not some mental illness, it's really weird and dehumanizing
Sure that makes sense, but that's no excuse for poorly designed laws.
Like, an assessment by a psychiatrist is what u'd need for that I assume.. so like... do that and then u get treatment,.. is how it should go I think, like why is it so much more complicated in so many countries?
Also why would it be dehumanizing though?

highjumping

highjumping

Outcast
May 30, 2023
Sure that makes sense, but that's no excuse for poorly designed laws.
Like, an assessment by a psychiatrist is what u'd need for that I assume.. so like... do that and then u get treatment,.. is how it should go I think, like why is it so much more complicated in so many countries?
Also why would it be dehumanizing though?
op is from germany and so am i, it basically is all you need to do however there are very few people who can give you that assessment and it takes years to get one, also you need to visit an endocrinologist and have sessions with them, i've been through that shit
it's dehumanizing in the way that they don't believe you or anything you say until you repeat it 1 million times and if you've been sexually abused and tell them then good luck getting anything that's even close to an assessment, it is really terrible

Kasumi

Kasumi

tired
Mar 3, 2023
op is from germany and so am i, it basically is all you need to do however there are very few people who can give you that assessment and it takes years to get one, also you need to visit an endocrinologist and have sessions with them, i've been through that shit
it's dehumanizing in the way that they don't believe you or anything you say until you repeat it 1 million times and if you've been sexually abused and tell them then good luck getting anything that's even close to an assessment, it is really terrible
years???? wtf
like not trying to be funny about this but wouldn't all trans people in germany have ctb'd by the time they got that assessment?

why sessionS?
after u got that assessment can't u just go to that endocrinologist and get ur HRT?

highjumping

highjumping

Outcast
May 30, 2023
years???? wtf
like not trying to be funny about this but wouldn't all trans people in germany have ctb'd by the time they got that assessment?

why sessionS?
after u got that assessment can't u just go to that endocrinologist and get ur HRT?
yea it is terrible, you need at least one session with an endocrinologist because he needs to inform you about the effects pf hrt and take your blood to see if your chromosomes and body match up with the gender you were assigned at birth, if that wouldn't be the case hrt would need to be modified for you

• Informative
Reactions: Kasumi