Cam

Cam

Suicide is an investment in the future
Aug 2, 2021
I now have life insurance, thay if all else fails I have the best method to CTB. I'll follow stands guide of course.

I don't plan on doing it anytime soon. But you never know. Life has been particularly hard lately. Feels like everyone has been against me, trying to tear me down while I try and build them up.

I can't help but feel bad for my cats, dog and wife but I ha e a decent chunk of money I can leave her with to get re established. Can't really be avoided.

I'm tired of humans being humans. You see on Facebook stories of humans doing nice things for others, I try and be that way but it seems no one else does. Everyone is looking to feed their own greed and selfish desires. And worse yet, trying to tear me down after helping them (many, many different people)

I'm getting tired. Very tired.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: hello_dark, SpaceCadet and _Minsk
deathbydragon

deathbydragon

take me with you
Mar 17, 2022
Sure that life insurance would pay out? Pretty sure they'd have a suicide clause denying it, especially if it's not long after starting.

• Informative
Reactions: SpaceCadet and _Minsk
VoidDesirer22

VoidDesirer22

A dream inside a locked room
Sep 6, 2021
best method to CTB
If this was true I wouldn't be so frantic to acquire N. But it's definitely up there, and I agree it feels damn good having that reasurrance.

My SN is currently a good friend to me chilling and supporting me by just existing.

D

downndone2

Living in misery
Jan 23, 2022
Most all life insurance policies have a suicide clause of 2 yrs. If you live in US check per your state and read the policy. That's one reason I'm still here. My life insurance wont pay out for suicide until Feb 2023

• Informative
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I can imagine that it must be a relief having the option of a way to ctb. I'm sorry that you are suffering, I know that it is hard to carry on when you are tired of living. I personally cannot stand most people, I would much rather stay away from them. This life is just so depressing. I wish you the best in whatever happens.

• Hugs
Reactions: SpaceCadet