Insomniac

Insomniac

š¯”„ š¯”² š¯”± š¯”¦ š¯”° š¯”Ŗ
May 21, 2021
I made 2 or 3 posts a while ago counting the story of how I stabbed by leg and now, 5-6 months later it still hasn't healed and can't walk without a crutch.

The doctor said that my leg requires a chirgucal intervention but It costs $8000 and takes 2 years to heal afterwards. My mom would pay but I'd have to pay her back with my mental health if you know what I mean...

anyway, it's a bit scary to think that my leg got paralysed so easily. I just stabbed my left calf. It's not like I broke my neck or anything.

I wish I was dead rn. Thinking about it all I just want to laugh because it's all so stupid.

Life is so dumb. unbelievable.

Stay safe guys.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: ƉlƩgie, Venus13, Shivali and 6 others
rejected

rejected

Being alive is ghetto
Oct 13, 2022
I feel for you. I'm sorry you're going through this. Sounds like a whole lot of trauma and stress. I hope real peace finds you.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds really awful. The human body really is so fragile and to me it's horrible how the human body can get damaged so easily. That fact makes the thought of death sound so appealing, the existence of life really is just a horrifying and cruel mistake.

Nirrend

Nirrend

The important is not how long you live ...
Mar 12, 2022
This is terrible... really sorry to hear this awful story..

Don't really know what to say except than I'm sorry. You're really courageous and I guess that you feel now that things can't get worse... This is totally legitimate and I agree, it's crazy to realise how much life can make anyone suffer for so many reasons

Really sorry, we're here for you, I hope that you'll find a solution

Loving you sweet @Insomniac ā¯¤ā¯¤

You're strong, and you deserve love and peace ā¯¤

• Love
Reactions: Insomniac
F

Felix007

Iā€™m so done
Sep 12, 2022
That sounds horrible, really sorry to hear this! Did you stab your leg intentionally? Or how come?

thedaywillcome

thedaywillcome

I will leave soon
Apr 2, 2022
That sounds really awful. The human body really is so fragile and to me it's horrible how the human body can get damaged so easily. That fact makes the thought of death sound so appealing, the existence of life really is just a horrifying and cruel mistake.
Yes, and its the hell if there is clearly a genetic failure. I do have a genetic defect >> Immp2l. My brain is very affected.

• Aww..
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra