• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

imreadytogotoday

Jul 15, 2023
Hi everyone,

First time posting. I've been on here for a few months now and after my recent experience with the Australian authorities I thought I'd share it here where I think people are more understanding of my situation.

So I've spent probably 2 months scouring the internet for SN. I first found TIG and placed an order but after reading about the welfare checks that other users here had I emailed TIG and cancelled the order.

I realised I needed to find a domestic seller to avoid border patrol sending a welfare check. I found an Australian chemical supplier, however, after placing the order they asked me to fill out legal poison documents to verify why I wanted it and what company I worked for - so I gave up on that avenue.

FINALLY, I found an Australian company who sold 99% pure SN with no documentation required. I ordered it and I SUCCEEDED! No welfare check! The package arrived at my front door with confirmation from Australia Post. I went to the front door and to my surprise there was nothing there. I checked the kitchen and around the house in case my mum had brought in the package - nothing, no one home. I called Australia Post to confirm it was delivered and they confirmed it and described my front door to make sure it was delivered to the right house - it was.

Turns out my mum was heading out just after the SN was delivered and saw it at the front door, opened it, googled it and while I was searching for the package she was at the hospital asking them what to do. Next thing an ambulance, 3 police cars and a firetruck showed up at my house and 6 police officers walked in the front door. Turns out if you are suicidal you have no rights. You can't refuse their entry because they said they would have to kick down the door down. They said they would be taking me to the hospital to speak to a psychiatrist and I am not allowed to refuse because I am now under a mental health act schedule.

I did try the old using SN to cure meat trick but they didn't believe that and the psychiatrist at the hospital said I wasn't going home and took me upstairs to the Psych Ward. They took aware my phone and laptop, said I could have them back once I'm reviewed in a couple of days by a doctor and until then play nice with the other inmates. The psych ward was a giant rectangle prison with bedrooms all around the outside and a single TV and coffee machine in the middle.

I was told I wasn't going home until I "showed signs of improvement". See in the lead up to taking SN I was preparing myself by making myself as miserable as possible to hopefully overcome my SI and go through with SN. So I stopped showering, changing my clothes, brushing my teeth and wasn't eating much. And I was quite happy not eating much because I wanted my money to last as long as it could before I CBT'd and didn't want to waste it eating 3 full meals a day. But these were problems the hospital needed to "fix" to let me go home.

I agree with the doctors that I'm severely depressed but that isn't going to be fixed by showering and eating my vegetables. I'm already at the point of planning my suicide so I can't say I had anything better to do outside the hospital so I reluctantly accepted my stay and settled in. After the review with the doctors, they let me use my laptop and phone so I could lay in bed and watch YouTube like I was doing at home anyway.

I had my own bedroom, ensuite, fast wifi, free food and apple juice so it wasn't that bad. I definitely developed stockholm syndrome. The doctors review you twice a week, otherwise you are just stuck inside a giant box with nothing to do but watch TV in the main area of go on your own phone or laptop if you had one (luckily I decided to bring my laptop and charger with me when the police showed up at my door). Even though I settled in and firmly believe the psych ward was helping absolutely no one!! Luckily, I was severely depressed and only wanted to lay in bed all day and watch YouTube because if I was locked in there and was interested in seeing friends, exercising, swimming, getting sunlight or wasn't fully entertained by my laptop like a lot of people I would go insane!!!

In the psych ward you are not allowed caffeine (the machine is decaf), only allowed to eat what they serve and they treat you like a criminal. Walk past your room every 30 minutes and shine a flashlight through the window to check on you and every night they do room inspections, search through your laundry, bathroom, bed to check for contraband and dangerous items like razorblades. I always found the room checks funny because I wasn't allowed out of the ward and literally just watched YouTube all day on my bed - I haven't moved all day - why are you asking me if I have contraband! - Same as yesterday. You are also not allowed on your phone or laptop from 8pm - 9am because they want to encourage "good sleep" - They lock your devices away in their office. Luckily, I figured out pretty quickly when they asked for my phone at night I'd tell them it was already in the office and then charge it during the daytime when different nurses were working. So I got to stay on my phone til I wanted to go to bed. On my last night though, they knew I had my phone that night so I had to give it over and having no stimulation from 8pm-9am was not fun as silly as it sounds. Because it's literally just a giant box, if you wake up at 6am or earlier what do you do! No books, no outside, just florescent lights and white walls.

Anyway they kept my there for 1 month. I'm out now, back home. Still planning on killing myself, but I've set the date for December so I wasn't to fussed when they released me. I eventually told the doctors I bought the SN for suicide but gave no details, said I didn't know much about it, didn't know how much to take or any plan and that I didn't know if I would go through with it. They also forced me to take anti-depressants or they wouldn't let me go. I really wanted to tell them in my bi-weekly reviews that I am still planning on killing myself but I knew I couldn't. I was already living the punishment of people knowing I am suicidal, I couldn't imagine what they would do to me if they knew nothing had changed. Maybe they would take away my devices, keep me locked up indefinitely.

The doctors always wanted to know what I plan to do with my life - work or study. They thought it was concerning I didn't want to work. They can't accept when someone just wants to die. They must work and pay taxes.

The scariest part of all of this was realising I am not allowed to die, I don't have a right. I've been suicidal for years on and off and always thought if I came to the point of going through with suicide I would, it's my choice but not according to the world. No matter what you have done or who you are you must live, work and pay taxes, you do not get a say.

Anyway if anyone has read this - thank you :).

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: coked_pigeon, kambroov, Anxi0usandDepressed and 78 others
hevlalab

hevlalab

Take me back in time
Sep 14, 2023
I'm really sorry about your situation. That really sucks. The fact that your sn was delivered as soon as your mum was heading out was a hell of bad luck. I've recently had a similar experience where my sn was taken away by my mum too so at least you're not alone in that aspect. It's cruel how difficult suicide can be and how people intervene even if it's not their own lives and it's even crueller for them to prolong peoples suffering.

I hope you get freedom and a way out soon.

Reactions: Brokensaddle, LastFlowers, lachrymost and 6 others
Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
What an absolutely crap situation to be in. So glad to be living in a part of the world that's largely oblivious to this method.

Reactions: LetmeCTB566, Celerity, Ammended and 5 others
iamsofkntired

iamsofkntired

Neither death can do us apart
Sep 28, 2023
what the hell ? they can not do that hope youre okay and screw them

Reactions: LetmeCTB566, Brokensaddle, Meditation guide and 4 others
Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
No matter what you have done or who you are you must live, work and pay taxes, you do not get a say.
It absolutely sucks that you have to live in a world where you have to live how they tell you to or something isn't right with you.

• Love
Reactions: LetmeCTB566, SmallKoy, Meditation guide and 9 others
C

conflagration

Student
Jul 29, 2022
Don't tell them you are suicidal, they will just increase dosage of drugs or gave you other drugs in addition you already taking which can make bad situation worse.

Reactions: woz, Meditation guide, DeadlineDialer and 5 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
That is so disgusting and inhumane what happened to you, it disgusts me how those people want to make existence into a prison where people are forced to suffer until they die anyway. I despise this hellish world where suicidal people are treat like criminals, the reason as to why there is so much brainwashing into trying to make people believe that suicide is irrational is only because the society needs slaves.

• Love
Reactions: worthIess, LetmeCTB566, SmallKoy and 11 others
SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Suffering.
Feb 28, 2023
That is such a horrific story, I'm so glad I at least don't live in Australia. It's very impressive that you managed to endure all that abuse without going insane or despairing. I hope you don't have to experience any more abuse in the future.

Reactions: Celerity, DeadlineDialer, MyExistenceMyChoice and 4 others
emptymiku

emptymiku

bokura wa inochi ni kirawarete iru
Mar 27, 2023
that's so terrible and cruel. i'm sorry they treated you this way.

Reactions: Meditation guide, kitty_kat, Saxenomorph and 2 others
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
How awful, I hope you can find a way to cope with your situation somehow. Please keep us informed of how you are doing there! You have my sympathy. šŸ¤—

Reactions: Saxenomorph, imreadytogotoday and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry you have to go through this. It's disgusting how suicidal people are treated. Being sent to a psych ward prison will not solve the problem it will increase suffering and pain. I really hope they treat you well in the ward and you will be released asap. This is so inhumane.

I wish you all the best!

Reactions: DeadlineDialer, Saxenomorph, Skathon and 2 others
W

William01

Student
Nov 2, 2021
Hi everyone,

First time posting. I've been on here for a few months now and after my recent experience with the Australian authorities I thought I'd share it here where I think people are more understanding of my situation.

So I've spent probably 2 months scouring the internet for SN. I first found TIG and placed an order but after reading about the welfare checks that other users here had I emailed TIG and cancelled the order.

I realised I needed to find a domestic seller to avoid border patrol sending a welfare check. I found an Australian chemical supplier, however, after placing the order they asked me to fill out legal poison documents to verify why I wanted it and what company I worked for - so I gave up on that avenue.

FINALLY, I found an Australian company who sold 99% pure SN with no documentation required. I ordered it and I SUCCEEDED! No welfare check! The package arrived at my front door with confirmation from Australia Post. I went to the front door and to my surprise there was nothing there. I checked the kitchen and around the house in case my mum had brought in the package - nothing, no one home. I called Australia Post to confirm it was delivered and they confirmed it and described my front door to make sure it was delivered to the right house - it was.

Turns out my mum was heading out just after the SN was delivered and saw it at the front door, opened it, googled it and while I was searching for the package she was at the hospital asking them what to do. Next thing an ambulance, 3 police cars and a firetruck showed up at my house and 6 police officers walked in the front door. Turns out if you are suicidal you have no rights. You can't refuse their entry because they said they would have to kick down the door down. They said they would be taking me to the hospital to speak to a psychiatrist and I am not allowed to refuse because I am now under a mental health act schedule.

I did try the old using SN to cure meat trick but they didn't believe that and the psychiatrist at the hospital said I wasn't going home and took me upstairs to the Psych Ward. They took aware my phone and laptop, said I could have them back once I'm reviewed in a couple of days by a doctor and until then play nice with the other inmates. The psych ward was a giant rectangle prison with bedrooms all around the outside and a single TV and coffee machine in the middle.

I was told I wasn't going home until I "showed signs of improvement". See in the lead up to taking SN I was preparing myself by making myself as miserable as possible to hopefully overcome my SI and go through with SN. So I stopped showering, changing my clothes, brushing my teeth and wasn't eating much. And I was quite happy not eating much because I wanted my money to last as long as it could before I CBT'd and didn't want to waste it eating 3 full meals a day. But these were problems the hospital needed to "fix" to let me go home.

I agree with the doctors that I'm severely depressed but that isn't going to be fixed by showering and eating my vegetables. I'm already at the point of planning my suicide so I can't say I had anything better to do outside the hospital so I reluctantly accepted my stay and settled in. After the review with the doctors, they let me use my laptop and phone so I could lay in bed and watch YouTube like I was doing at home anyway.

I had my own bedroom, ensuite, fast wifi, free food and apple juice so it wasn't that bad. I definitely developed stockholm syndrome. The doctors review you twice a week, otherwise you are just stuck inside a giant box with nothing to do but watch TV in the main area of go on your own phone or laptop if you had one (luckily I decided to bring my laptop and charger with me when the police showed up at my door). Even though I settled in and firmly believe the psych ward was helping absolutely no one!! Luckily, I was severely depressed and only wanted to lay in bed all day and watch YouTube because if I was locked in there and was interested in seeing friends, exercising, swimming, getting sunlight or wasn't fully entertained by my laptop like a lot of people I would go insane!!!

In the psych ward you are not allowed caffeine (the machine is decaf), only allowed to eat what they serve and they treat you like a criminal. Walk past your room every 30 minutes and shine a flashlight through the window to check on you and every night they do room inspections, search through your laundry, bathroom, bed to check for contraband and dangerous items like razorblades. I always found the room checks funny because I wasn't allowed out of the ward and literally just watched YouTube all day on my bed - I haven't moved all day - why are you asking me if I have contraband! - Same as yesterday. You are also not allowed on your phone or laptop from 8pm - 9am because they want to encourage "good sleep" - They lock your devices away in their office. Luckily, I figured out pretty quickly when they asked for my phone at night I'd tell them it was already in the office and then charge it during the daytime when different nurses were working. So I got to stay on my phone til I wanted to go to bed. On my last night though, they knew I had my phone that night so I had to give it over and having no stimulation from 8pm-9am was not fun as silly as it sounds. Because it's literally just a giant box, if you wake up at 6am or earlier what do you do! No books, no outside, just florescent lights and white walls.

Anyway they kept my there for 1 month. I'm out now, back home. Still planning on killing myself, but I've set the date for December so I wasn't to fussed when they released me. I eventually told the doctors I bought the SN for suicide but gave no details, said I didn't know much about it, didn't know how much to take or any plan and that I didn't know if I would go through with it. They also forced me to take anti-depressants or they wouldn't let me go. I really wanted to tell them in my bi-weekly reviews that I am still planning on killing myself but I knew I couldn't. I was already living the punishment of people knowing I am suicidal, I couldn't imagine what they would do to me if they knew nothing had changed. Maybe they would take away my devices, keep me locked up indefinitely.

The doctors always wanted to know what I plan to do with my life - work or study. They thought it was concerning I didn't want to work. They can't accept when someone just wants to die. They must work and pay taxes.

The scariest part of all of this was realising I am not allowed to die, I don't have a right. I've been suicidal for years on and off and always thought if I came to the point of going through with suicide I would, it's my choice but not according to the world. No matter what you have done or who you are you must live, work and pay taxes, you do not get a say.

What an awful experience. Sorry it happened you. Hope you're OK now.

• Hugs
Reactions: Saxenomorph, imreadytogotoday and Praestat_Mori
Dying Knight

Dying Knight

-
Sep 17, 2023
I did try the old using SN to cure meat trick but they didn't believe that
In case if you get caught with SN, it's also possible to tell that you had an intention to make the laughing gas out of SN and hydroxylammonium chloride (aka hydroxylamine hydrochloride) using the following chemical reaction:

NaNO2 + NH3OHCl ā†’ N2Oā†‘ + NaCl + 2H2O

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: LassMichBluten, cheese.out, user2394857 and 8 others
AllFoxedOut

AllFoxedOut

Arcanist
Jun 7, 2023
That really sucks! I'm also from Australia and have been warded just for ordering SN :( mine came through customs though and that's how they stopped it. I'm really surprised you managed to find a source within Australia that would send to you too- they're breaking the law by doing that! Hopefully they don't get shutdown any time soon.

Reactions: Celerity, Saxenomorph and imreadytogotoday
Unwr!tten

Unwr!tten

Saltier than SN
Apr 10, 2023
Man, that sucks. I was so worried about my sister finding out about my SN when I ordered it, but luckily, she did not and I have it to this day. I hope your future plans go well and you can find peace and joy.

Reactions: LastFlowers, Rogue Proxy, Saxenomorph and 2 others
J

jwordz

Student
May 26, 2023
sucks abour losing your autonomy hey

btw can i pm you about your source?

sorry for your sudden detention man.
Hi everyone,

Reactions: Action
Cage

Cage

Unwitting Baas
Sep 18, 2023
Glad to hear you're out of there and back on track with your plans again. It's funny how these institutions are put in place under the pretext of wanting to "deter" people from CTBing when that clearly isn't the case. It's not a form of help, it's just a threat, like yeah we know you wanna kill yourself but fuck you, we're gonna make sure you don't.

What's your suicide plan now? I assume it has nothing to do with SN anymore; if that is the case you might be better of using tools at home, or just doing something discreet like going outside and finding a place to jump.

What about your mom, what's she been up to since this all went down?

Reactions: Action, lachrymost, MyExistenceMyChoice and 1 other person
Cress

Cress

Student
Oct 15, 2023
I've been locked up in Psych wards more times than I can count at least over twenty probably. The general philosophy that they have is just to instill culture shock into you. Similar effect is used when you go into boot camp in the military for the first time. However in the psych wards case they hope to make the experience awful enough that you snap out of general suicideality. In general for the majority of the population it seems to be something that works for them if it's someone that only gets hospitalized once or twice in their lifetime.

However someone who's been hospitalized numerous times start to develop a deep resentment towards the experience. Hospitalization doesn't provide you with Licensed Social workers to talk to at least not in my country of the United States. They merely put you in isolation with other people who are similarly mentally unstable to varying degrees in hopes that you'll find empathy with them. This is also a great cost saving measure since you don't need to hire Additional personnel. They merely run a group or two a day for about 30 minutes and have A psychiatrist that comes in once or twice a week to dish out meds.

Only about three of my hospitalizations were from an actual attempt Of CTB of which I was accepting of hospitalization and the isolation that brings the rest were for talking about suicide And people feeling like I was "unsafe". In the United States we don't get laptops in psych words they're like a step up from prison it's just a sterilized room with a TV in the common room. Outside of That you're just expected to isolate in your room.

Reactions: Action, Rogue Proxy, Saxenomorph and 1 other person
Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
I've been locked up in Psych wards more times than I can count at least over twenty probably. The general philosophy that they have is just to instill culture shock into you. Similar effect is used when you go into boot camp in the military for the first time. However in the psych wards case they hope to make the experience awful enough that you snap out of general suicideality. In general for the majority of the population it seems to be something that works for them if it's someone that only gets hospitalized once or twice in their lifetime.

However someone who's been hospitalized numerous times start to develop a deep resentment towards the experience. Hospitalization doesn't provide you with Licensed Social workers to talk to at least not in my country of the United States. They merely put you in isolation with other people who are similarly mentally unstable to varying degrees in hopes that you'll find empathy with them. This is also a great cost saving measure since you don't need to hire Additional personnel. They merely run a group or two a day for about 30 minutes and have A psychiatrist that comes in once or twice a week to dish out meds.

Only about three of my hospitalizations were from an actual attempt Of CTB of which I was accepting of hospitalization and the isolation that brings the rest were for talking about suicide And people feeling like I was "unsafe". In the United States we don't get laptops in psych words they're like a step up from prison it's just a sterilized room with a TV in the common room. Outside of That you're just expected to isolate in your room.
And this right here is why Psych wards don't work

Reactions: Saxenomorph
Saxenomorph

Saxenomorph

Life's not fair, is it?
Mar 2, 2023
I had to warn my mom firmly to stop her from opening my package (I even skipped uni for a day to get it myself), she got a little suspicious but eventually she accepted that I'm an adult and I can have private things. I'm hiding my sn in a unprotected box right now and I can only hope that she won't change her mind and decide to check it. If this is how australia treats people I can't imagine mine.

• Hugs
Reactions: lachrymost and Rogue Proxy
ApathyToLife

ApathyToLife

Send in the clowns.
Aug 18, 2023
Funny how authorities treat suicidal people, "1 ambulance and 3 police cars", like bruh who you tryna apprehend, an armed robber or a suicidal person? Didn't like life, well, too bad, now we're gonna lock you up and pump you with meds, that will surely help won't it? This life doesn't make any sense, I'm so sorry you had to experience this bullshit.

Reactions: 2ndme, Raven2, Action and 10 others
P

prettybitchguilloti

Oct 18, 2023
I don't understand why suicidal people are treated like a danger to society. We're mostly only a danger to ourselves. My family tried to force me into a ward. But knowing my mind wasn't going to change, made it feel so pointless. And no one understood that

Reactions: 2ndme, Action, xxpinkmoonglitterxx and 3 others
AllFoxedOut

AllFoxedOut

Arcanist
Jun 7, 2023
Can you DM me when messages are available to you, @imreadytogotoday? I am from Australia too and really curious what company you convinced to send to you~

Reactions: ABSOLUTION
Rogue Proxy

Rogue Proxy

Enlightened
Sep 12, 2021
Funny how authorities treat suicidal people, "1 ambulance and 3 police cars", like bruh who you tryna apprehend, an armed robber or a suicidal person?
Is it just me, or are law enforcers overcompensating for something?

Reactions: Ammended and LastFlowers
Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Reactions: xxpinkmoonglitterxx, LastFlowers, Rogue Proxy and 1 other person
Pidgeons_Sparrows

Pidgeons_Sparrows

-flying rat
Apr 16, 2023
im sorry, this shit sounds like hell and is inhumane. 6 police cars and a fire truck? they must be doing this shit on purpose at this point to intimidate and humiliate as much as possible, they send more units to suicidal people than they do to active shooters at this point! fucking retards

you said it perfectly, the right to die doesnt exist. you must work and / or study and pay taxes and be a good slave to society, you have no choice, it really is a terrible world

it should be illegal to do this kind of shit, SN is not an illegal substance, to enter someones home, to kidnap them and lock them up for no good reason when they havent even commited a crime

Reactions: Celerity, silentnights56, Action and 4 others
lachrymost

lachrymost

finger on the eject button
Oct 4, 2022
And all of this happened because your mom opened your mail, so she was the only one committing a crime? Cool world we live in.

Reactions: Woolf, xxpinkmoonglitterxx, TapeMachine and 2 others