NoThoughtTooMany

NoThoughtTooMany

The worst
Aug 26, 2023
I am so lost right now. The past few months have been awful and I've felt miserable most of the time. I still don't know who I am and it's been bothering me a lot lately - makes it hard to make decisions because I am so conflicted. I don't enjoy hanging out with people anymore, and I don't enjoy anymore of my hobbies. All I do mostly now is work, watch youtube, and dissociate. Nothing is motivating me right now to live, but I also am afraid of dying a bit, just because I might mess up or make it painful. I wish I could enjoy a good life, but I've been depressed for most of my life, with no treatments really working.

Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but 'whose' mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023
I still haven't figured out myself fully either. What hobbies did you enjoy previously? It's beien hard for me also to enjoy them fully, mainly because the personal issues in life, but I couldn't live without them.

H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
I could've wrote that except for the few months part. It's been a few years for me.

NoThoughtTooMany

NoThoughtTooMany

The worst
Aug 26, 2023
I could've wrote that except for the few months part. It's been a few years for me.
Well yeah - I've been depressed almost my whole life. Just the last few months I don't even have the energy to fight back

H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
I wasn't trying to be insensitive, I completely understand not having the energy to fight. It sucks.