Re62

Re62

Mar 23, 2024
21m, Being born in a relatively financially unstable family hasn't really made me appreciate my life particularly well. It has been a hassle as far as I remember.

I never was a decent student, that led to me having to listen to a lot from my parents. They aren't exactly bad parents per say. Never been particularly social either, I don't have no one never had really, and I am talking about more than just a significant other, I am talking about friends, the last time I remember having something close to that was in middle school.

College dropout over all what one might call a proper failure. The few good memories I have are of mine from my teen years playing on my pc, it was very hard to convince em to buy it, my parents sold it sometime later because of my grades.

I live on paycheck to paycheck barely saving anything, I have hated this life of mine well for a long time now. Never could understand how to communicate and talk with people or hold a proper conversation.

I used to drink soda everyday it helped the sugar did, made this miserable mess a bit bearable, used to be my coping mechanism I guess, I used to cut my wrist during my high school years as a way to cope i never went too deep, guess I was too afraid. I wish now I had never stopped.

My liver being fucked quite frankly doesn't effect me much, it's the money that I will need for the treatment, I don't live in us so the health care is affordable and their are public health care options too which are relatively rather cheap and even free.

But obviously I am not opting for the public health care and though the private option isn't exactly that expensive for someone whose financial condition is like mine it is, I can afford it but it's a money drain and I already don't earn much.

I just wish I had the courage to end it all, i alway had.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and dune_dweller
maniac116

maniac116

My own worst enemy🌹💔
Aug 10, 2024
Your liver cells can regenerate.
The beginning stages or
"fatty liver" can be dealt with by dietary changes & use of herbs such as milk thistle seed can be really effective. BUT, once your liver progresses to scar tissue (cirrhosis) it will progress & can't be fixed.
What you have now is a warning sign. Your liver is yelling "help!".
I hope this offers some useful info for you🌹💔