creative

creative

Why am I here
Nov 9, 2020
I'm so fucking frustrated at myself. Everything was ready. Had the gun in my mouth even, started counting to ten and when I got to 4 I knew I couldn't do it. Right now it's too late to try again. I'm going to try tomorrow and see if I can finally do this.

was counting from ten too long?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Meditation guide, demuic, Huntfish34 and 5 others
Caspers

Caspers

Lost
Jun 23, 2020
I heard one person say that when they were going to jump, they'd count to 10, but actually jump at 5 with a hope to outwit SI. I don't know whether that method could work with the gun? I don't know whether that person went down that path in the end. Alternatively if this method isn't for you, that's fine

• Love
Reactions: virginiawoolf86, Huntfish34, darksideofthebright and 4 others
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
Anything that seems 'comfortable' to you is fine, but if SI is going to save you, it doesn't matter where you start counting from; it'll still be lurking.
It takes one very brave person to ctb by this instantaneous method, especially bearing in mind that you may not succeed, and be left with horrific, life changing injuries.

Is there any other way? :hug:

Reactions: Huntfish34, creative and SmellyRat
creative

creative

Why am I here
Nov 9, 2020
Anything that seems 'comfortable' to you is fine, but if SI is going to save you, it doesn't matter where you start counting from; it'll still be lurking.
It takes one very brave person to ctb by this instantaneous method, especially bearing in mind that you may not succeed, and be left with horrific, life changing injuries.

Is there any other way? :hug:
In my current position there's no other option besides this one. I don't want to traumatize a semi truck driver which would be my only other way.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Meditation guide, Huntfish34, x~Sophia~x and 1 other person
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
I think alcohol is a great way of loosening inhibitions and encouraging impulse. Alcohol is my 'best friend' and I doubt I could consider any method without firstly downing copious amounts of it!! It also renders SI under the influence somewhat. :wink:

Reactions: Meditation guide, creative, Silvermorning and 1 other person
Silvermorning

Silvermorning

The polar bears made me do it
Oct 10, 2020
In my current position there's no other option besides this one. I don't want to traumatize a semi truck driver which would be my only other way.

It's self deliverance or spending the next 20/40/whatever, years, eaten by regrets. The choice is crystal clear for the likes of us.

Our time is gonna come no matter what. I try not to dwell too much on it to keep the anxiety away.

Sending you love.

Reactions: Meditation guide, creative, SmellyRat and 1 other person