Ryojix

Ryojix

Holy Order
Feb 26, 2023
In my past post I was suggested partial suppression. Tonight was the night. I had everything ready and done, but since my 0 privacy didn't even work at 1am I got caught and immediately rushed to the hospital no questions. I hate hospitals, especially emergency rooms. The only thing on my mind at the moment is how I'm craving their shitty tuna sandwiches. I'm glad I'm not a vegetable though.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: damnatio memoriae, doneWithThisSh1t, Sparr0w and 11 others
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
I'm assuming you're awaiting admission to an inpatient unit? If so I hope it's as good an experience as possible and you can get something positive out of if...

Reactions: Sulyya, ChubbyBunny, Endex and 1 other person
KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
I hope you haven't suffered any injuries from your attempt and that your hospital stay will come to pass as smoothly as possible. Hospitals aren't very comforting or welcoming places in the slightest, so it's completely understandable why you wouldn't want to be there right now. Whatever they decide to do, I hope that you'll be treated with the kindness, dignity, and respect that you deserve, especially in the delicate moments following a traumatic incident like a failed attempt.

Reactions: Sulyya
sylver

sylver

Dec 17, 2021
What is the partial suppression method if you don't mind me asking?

Ryojix

Ryojix

Holy Order
Feb 26, 2023
I'm assuming you're awaiting admission to an inpatient unit? If so I hope it's as good an experience as possible and you can get something positive out of if...
Thanks, yeah I just got word from them that I will be admitted shortly.
I hope you haven't suffered any injuries from your attempt and that your hospital stay will come to pass as smoothly as possible. Hospitals aren't very comforting or welcoming places in the slightest, so it's completely understandable why you wouldn't want to be there right now. Whatever they decide to do, I hope that you'll be treated with the kindness, dignity, and respect that you deserve, especially in the delicate moments following a traumatic incident like a failed attempt
Thanks, but I do not regret anything I did. I really wished I got to the euphoric point of it.

• Hugs
Reactions: KuriGohan&Kamehameha
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I really don't think that the hanging method is a good idea if one has no privacy, I believe that one needs signficant time left alone for it to be successful, it terrifies me the thought of ending up with damage from a failed attempt. Hospitals sound like such horrific places to me, it's just so incredibly unfair how people cannot just choose to die peacefully with no risks of being caught too early. It's cruel to force people to suffer against their wishes. I hope that you get out of the hospital soon.

devoutweiss

devoutweiss

Missionary
Mar 5, 2023
I hope you're feeling OK. Seeing that you don't regret anything, at least that's one less issue to plague your mind than usual. I truly hope you're not feeling too bad otherwise — and very relieved you aren't a 🥔..

Ryojix

Ryojix

Holy Order
Feb 26, 2023
I really don't think that the hanging method is a good idea if one has no privacy, I believe that one needs signficant time left alone for it to be successful, it terrifies me the thought of ending up with damage from a failed attempt. Hospitals sound like such horrific places to me, it's just so incredibly unfair how people cannot just choose to die peacefully with no risks of being caught too early. It's cruel to force people to suffer against their wishes. I hope that you get out of the hospital soon.
Yeah, it sucks. I've been here for a week now. I think the worst part is that my family doesn't care unless it's something like this, and they keep me here relying on doctors, therapists, and social workers to "fix" me.
I hope you're feeling OK. Seeing that you don't regret anything, at least that's one less issue to plague your mind than usual. I truly hope you're not feeling too bad otherwise — and very relieved you aren't a 🥔..
Thank you, I think my relationship is a huge thing in the way. Especially since he wasn't there for most of the time when I was at my lowest, and kinda considers all my "usual feelings" as something terrible/greater than what it actually is. I know deep down he cares, but I hate the fact that he compares me to his brother all the time. For context on that; he portrays him as the worst imaginable guy ever and kinda just shames his mentality completely. He always tells me "you're not insane yet, BUT you're doing what my brother is doing prior to him being insane". It kinda feels dehumanizing in a way that makes me feel like "oh yeah I'm not feeling good and that's rlly bad cuz I'm not allowed to feel this way" sorta thing.

Last edited:
irie

irie

Mar 10, 2023
I hope the attempt wasn't too damaging and that your hospital stay goes okay/passes by quickly, it's not usually a favorable experience having to be admitted but I hope things are easy on you and that you're treated well, wishing you the best

SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
That's so unfair of them to do that to you, they really can be such monsters without even realising. It's a huge fear of mine to be forced into one of those horrific institutions so I sincerely hope you can leave as soon as possible.

Ryojix

Ryojix

Holy Order
Feb 26, 2023
I hope the attempt wasn't too damaging and that your hospital stay goes okay/passes by quickly, it's not usually a favorable experience having to be admitted but I hope things are easy on you and that you're treated well, wishing you the best
Love your pfp, but otherwise thank you. I am fine non the less.
That's so unfair of them to do that to you, they really can be such monsters without even realising. It's a huge fear of mine to be forced into one of those horrific institutions so I sincerely hope you can leave as soon as possible.
I'm trying, but even though I am an adult it's their words over mine.

Ryojix

Ryojix

Holy Order
Feb 26, 2023
How did they catch you?
Walked in on me. Their reasoning was cuz they heard weird sounds, but they walk in and out of my room at any given point they want. It's a common thing.

theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
Walked in on me. Their reasoning was cuz they heard weird sounds, but they walk in and out of my room at any given point they want. It's a common thing.
Damn
Without privacity

Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
If you can learn how to barricade your doors and windows without your parents breaking in so easily, that would buy you some time to do your method. But then you'd have to commit to doing your method right then correctly, otherwise you may not get another chance to do it again after doing something as extreme as barricading your room.

Ryojix

Ryojix

Holy Order
Feb 26, 2023
If you can learn how to barricade your doors and windows without your parents breaking in so easily, that would buy you some time to do your method. But then you'd have to commit to doing your method right then correctly, otherwise you may not get another chance to do it again after doing something as extreme as barricading your room.
I don't have doors or locks/barricades. It fucking sucks how open my room is.

M

missingpeace

Arcanist
Feb 4, 2023
I mean I can with overdosing, but I have no idea where to start with that.
Oh yes, your right you can do that. Pretend your going to sleep and noone will know until you don't wake in the morning!

Reactions: Ryojix and Yuki K
Yuki K

Yuki K

Student
Mar 9, 2023
Maybe going to some other spot or location other than your home for ctb might help

Ryojix

Ryojix

Holy Order
Feb 26, 2023
Maybe going to some other spot or location other than your home for ctb might help
I'm actually the furthest it comes when they sleep or are in bed. My room is in the basement, but I still think oding would be best.

Reactions: Yuki K
Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
I mean I can with overdosing, but I have no idea where to start with that.
The only overdose I can think off the top of my head that could make you CTB fast enough for your situation is cyanide poisoning.

...I kinda don't like recommending cyanide poisoning because while thankfully it's very fast acting (it'll only take a few mins to CTB), despite what movies lead you to believe, death by cyanide has been actually been described as looking extremely painful (apparently it's been described before as feeling like if your insides are burning). Also worth mentioning if your parents manage to catch you on the act if they bizarrely happen to have one of its various antidotes on hand, as long as you took a fatal dosage of cyanide, chance of being saved is incredibly unlikely.

Sadly I have no idea how to properly get my hands on cyanide. I gave up going the cyanide poisoning route once I found out how painful death by cyanide poisoning can be. I even briefly checked it up on a dark net market out of curiosity and couldn't find any listings, although I was already expecting that because cyanide is a poison, not a drug.

But unfortunately for your situation, it's the only oral overdose that I think would be fast enough for you to get away with. Even death by the highly desired Pentobarbital needs between 1-4 hours to make someone CTB. While there is no true antidote for barbiturates, your parents could still attempt to try to save you with something like Activated Charcoal Powder to try to bind what's left of the barbiturate to itself so it can pass through your system without getting absorbed.

Since you have some experience with hanging, it might be worth reading the topic below for more ideas on how one can hang themselves:

Last edited:
Octavia

Octavia

“I’d… rather kill myself.”
Mar 4, 2023
There is a Russian poisonmaker somewhere out there, but his legitimacy has not been confirmed yet (more likely to be legit than not?) and his products are quite expensive at 1500 USD per cyanide dose.

Ryojix

Ryojix

Holy Order
Feb 26, 2023
The only overdose I can think off the top of my head that could make you CTB fast enough for your situation is cyanide poisoning.

...I kinda don't like recommending cyanide poisoning because while thankfully it's very fast acting (it'll only take a few mins to CTB), despite what movies lead you to believe, death by cyanide has been actually been described as looking extremely painful (apparently it's been described before as feeling like if your insides are burning). Also worth mentioning if your parents manage to catch you on the act if they bizarrely happen to have one of its various antidotes on hand, as long as you took a fatal dosage of cyanide, chance of being saved is incredibly unlikely.

Sadly I have no idea how to properly get my hands on cyanide. I gave up going the cyanide poisoning route once I found out how painful death by cyanide poisoning can be. I even briefly checked it up on a dark net market out of curiosity and couldn't find any listings, although I was already expecting that because cyanide is a poison, not a drug.

But unfortunately for your situation, it's the only oral overdose that I think would be fast enough for you to get away with. Even death by the highly desired Pentobarbital needs between 1-4 hours to make someone CTB. While there is no true antidote for barbiturates, your parents could still attempt to try to save you with something like Activated Charcoal Powder to try to bind what's left of the barbiturate to itself so it can pass through your system without getting absorbed.

Since you have some experience with hanging, it might be worth reading the topic below for more ideas on how one can hang themselves:

Thank you, it does sound painful and yeah I've seen how bad it looks. I can look more into the second option, but as of suppression I think they will be super strict about having any materials like that. I could do it out of my house, but again I can't leave unless supervised. They have cameras to see when I go out to smoke, and they limit my use of that as well. It feels like a prison, but I feel like prisons have a better chance of someone successfully cbting than me. I feel like I'm going to give up on this and just live without meaning until I get to a point where I can, OR I can mentally get better.

• Aww..
Reactions: Shadowlord900