• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

subhuman metalhead

subhuman metalhead

Crowdkiller
Jul 7, 2023
Life has gone on a continuous downward spiral. So I thought that now that I'm 21 I can go out and purchase a handgun and finish the job.

This was partially my thought yesterday when I left my apartment to go to a local gun shop. I wasn't going to purchase anything that day because I don't have the money, rather I was looking for options. I get to the store and one of the employees struck up a conversation with me, asking how he could help.

I made up a bullshit story about how I was going to be moving to a large city soon and that I wanted a handgun for my protection. He gladly showed me the variety of pistols the store offered, even allowing me to touch them. I had been talking to the guy for about 25 or so minutes when I looked behind, and my heart immediately sank to my big toe.

My father walks in thru the door, I mutter under my breath "Oh shit" and immediately walk out of the store. My dad asks why I was there and I make up another bullshit story about how I wanted a gun for self-defense. He scolds me and says "There's no reason anyone should own a gun, especially around here. You're not in any danger." As you may have already guessed, the guy is extremely entitled and out-of-touch with the real world; having never felt as though his life was danger in his over 60 years of being alive. However, this is beside the point.

I drive back to the apartment, extremely upset and crying, wondering as to how he found out where I was. My question now is: how am I going to get away with purchasing this method when my father is incredibly controlling and constantly watching my every move? Saving up the cash shouldn't be too much of a hassle, these handguns range from 300 to 600 usd at the store I was at however that doesn't include ammunition. Not to mention It'd be in my best interest to apply for a license beforehand which is going to be at least 40 usd in my county. Finally, I'd have to go thru a background check which is fine considering I have never been 302'd or have a criminal record.

The reason I'm choosing this method is because I want to be 110% sure that I am not coming out of this alive. Though with almost any method, it's going to be a messy situation for whomever finds me.

Reactions: SoulWhisperer, sickgirlzis, marchshift and 1 other person
shantyizlit

shantyizlit

Really, what was the point?
Jul 7, 2023
kinda creepy your dad randomly shows up lol

Reactions: worthIess, sickgirlzis, Aphex Triplet and 1 other person
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
If you truly want a 100% firearm method, choose a shotgun over a handgun. While no method can be 100%, a shotgun is as close to it as you can get. It will be messy, though.

E

ephemeralme

Jun 16, 2024
If you truly want a 100% firearm method, choose a shotgun over a handgun. While no method can be 100%, a shotgun is as close to it as you can get. It will be messy, though.
How would you manage to fire the shotgun?

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
How would you manage to fire the shotgun?
How would I do it? Hypothetically, I suppose, I would sit on the edge of a chair or couch, place the butt of the gun on the floor, lean forward and place the barrel into my mouth, and then place my finger onto the trigger and squeeze it. That's if I was going to do it. What works for me may not work for someone else, though. Of course, I don't/can't recommend anyone actually do this irl, as it would be suicide to do so.