• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019

Reactions: oneside, Jumper Geo, Oyoy and 1 other person
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
There are so many stories of Near Death Experience, Out Of Body and Rebirth, Reincarnation, there must be something in it before joining SS I looked and read so many stories I find them interesting even the Paranormal shows I would google them to see if they are scams but there is quite a few stories from law enforcement who witnessed strange things and I wonder why they would lie about it.

Here is a very short story and video of Al Sullivan, his eyes were taped shut and there was a screen blocking his view so it's interesting how he was able to describe what was happening during his operation.

But even if there was nothing it doesn't matter as you are wiped from existence into nothingness.

Cheers

Geo

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk