• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

S

samsara_96

Sep 27, 2022
Hello everyone,

I will be taking SN in 5 minutes. It was nice meeeting you all. I don't even know what to write here. I hope that I'm successful and police is the one to find my body. A difference I made in my plan is to schedule the message to authorities for Thursday morning which will give 8 more hours in addition to the 24 hours I originally planned. Second, I won't be taking any antacids, only parol and metpamid. This is a scheduled thread because I formatted my computer an hour ago to make sure I'm not leaving any traces behind. Let's meet again later if that's possible. Wishing you all the best!

P.S. I'll make sure to notify you if I fail for any reason.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: SVEN, GoatHerder, tenshi天神 and 12 others
Kurai

Kurai

Suffering
Jul 23, 2023
Good luck and hope you find peace 💜

• Love
Reactions: DrearyAsh348 and not-2-b-the-answer
GuessWhosBack

GuessWhosBack

If you have doubts, reach out. Here to listen.
Jul 15, 2024
This is a scheduled thread because I formatted my computer an hour ago to make sure I'm not leaving any traces behind.
This wouldn't work, but I doubt there'd be much investigation unless the person is politically involved etc

• Informative
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
S

samsara_96

Sep 27, 2022
I just did it. Mods please delete the other thread. I'm logging out.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, CantDoIt, Gone soon and 1 other person
GuessWhosBack

GuessWhosBack

If you have doubts, reach out. Here to listen.
Jul 15, 2024
  • Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and prana
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Peace on your journey

• Love
Gone soon

Gone soon

Guy who likes wearing womens' clothes
Jun 11, 2024
With you in my thoughts. Fly high

• Love
Reactions: DrearyAsh348, not-2-b-the-answer and CantDoIt
M

merc5361

Aug 8, 2024
Goodbye! I'll be seeing you on the other side soon hopefully

• Love
Reactions: DrearyAsh348, divinemistress36, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
null_blank

null_blank

just passing through
Aug 14, 2024
Safe travels c: may you find peace

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and CantDoIt
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you all the best as well.

• Love
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Wishing you the best. I hope you found peace. ♥️🤗♥️🤗♥️

Reactions: DrearyAsh348
A

Anon7b8

Experienced
Aug 21, 2023
Safe travels stranger. Hope you find peace on where you're going.

VeryShy

VeryShy

Seriously disabled due to autism and schizophrenia
Jun 21, 2024
Farewell, my friend in suffering. I hope you find peace and eternal relive from any possible pain.