bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
They should pay me this month an amount of more than €1,300, which would mean ordering two bottles of N. They just charged me for half that amount on my account. There will be no chance of N for me anymore. I have SN from November 2020 at 98% laboratory grade purity. I'll try to get antiemetics. It has been a hard blow, I thought I would collect that money and I could buy N. Goodbye to that dream. Very depressed now.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: death137, houseofleaves, shrek34 and 9 others
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
Can you borrow

It sucks to be European sometimes . Many things they have it better but I know credit is very difficult to get there . In America it's handed like candy

Reactions: houseofleaves, shrek34, onlyanimalsaregood and 1 other person
Z-bar

Z-bar

Try DMT
Dec 15, 2021
I would save up for it if I were in your shoes.
Would much rather peacefully drift off than having your heart race with anxiety from sn.
I hope you find peace regardless.

Reactions: bad luck
bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
Can you borrow

It sucks to be European sometimes . Many things they have it better but I know credit is very difficult to get there . In America it's handed like candy
I will try but my credit card is at its limit and every time I try to make a loan, they deny it or give me very little, 100 or 200 euros. I am not going to borrow from friends, I prefer to leave debts to banks than to people. Anyway...
I would save up for it if I were in your shoes.
Would much rather peacefully drift off than having your heart race with anxiety from sn.
I hope you find peace regardless.
It's true, but I'm not going to get past April. It's my last month. I have no choice.

• Love
Reactions: houseofleaves, shrek34 and SuicidallyCurious
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
I will try but my credit card is at its limit and every time I try to make a loan, they deny it or give me very little, 100 or 200 euros. I am not going to borrow from friends, I prefer to leave debts to banks than to people. Anyway...

It's true, but I'm not going to get past April. It's my last month. I have no choice.
I hope you leave as much debt as possible on the books of those banks that tend to be run by a certain kind of people

Sociopaths

• Love
Reactions: shrek34, CiproKilledMe, onlyanimalsaregood and 1 other person
bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
I hope you leave as much debt as possible on the books of those banks that tend to be run by a certain kind of people

Sociopaths
Too little because I was always honest. I could risk falsifying documents to apply for a loan, but if it doesn't work out for me... I know what kind of people you're talking about. I hate them. damn usurers

Reactions: houseofleaves, shrek34 and SuicidallyCurious
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry that you are going through this. I understand why you would be so devastated. We all deserve the option of a peaceful exit when the time is right for us. I wish you the best in whatever happens.

• Love
Judy Garland

Judy Garland

HoHum
Mar 23, 2022
I know you had your heart set on N. Try to remember that SN has a 78 score in the PPHB. And there's a report from someone if you search the forums that experimented with 2g of SN, he records his experience as being rather peaceful in regards to the actual SN itself. (He did go to the hospital and he says that was the only pain, the doctors, nurses and the tubes they put in him). I know it's not your ideal, but maybe everything will be alright in the end.

• Love
Reactions: Imustbefree, Arvinneedstodie, houseofleaves and 3 others
sharky

sharky

Lost
Dec 15, 2021
That sucks but SN is almost as good and you could look into fent.

Reactions: houseofleaves and bad luck
bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
I know you had your heart set on N. Try to remember that SN has a 78 score in the PPHB. And there's a report from someone if you search the forums that experimented with 2g of SN, he records his experience as being rather peaceful in regards to the actual SN itself. (He did go to the hospital and he says that was the only pain, the doctors, nurses and the tubes they put in him). I know it's not your ideal, but maybe everything will be alright in the end.
Yes, I have read cases of death by SN here and on the Internet. The truth is that the PPH doesn't look bad, but those 20 minutes or so of discomfort don't make me laugh, but anyway. It was my choice, I just tried to get a better and more peaceful one.
I'm sorry that you are going through this. I understand why you would be so devastated. We all deserve the option of a peaceful exit when the time is right for us. I wish you the best in whatever happens.
Thank you very much. You always have nice words for everyone on the forum. You're sweet ❤
That sucks but SN is almost as good and you could look into fent.
Yes, Fentanyl sounds good, just like other opioids, but I couldn't get them. I can only know if hashish or marijuana is good, because I was a consumer a long time ago. But fent... Here in my country I don't know anyone, and I haven't dealt with drug dealers for many years. They would probably rip me off.

Last edited:
hankbank3928

hankbank3928

Student
Dec 30, 2021
Why can't you just start saving up for N?

• Aww..
IsThisTheEnd?

IsThisTheEnd?

Mange
Aug 6, 2020
probably not the right place and I should do some research but roughly how much is N in Europe?

• Aww..
IsThisTheEnd?

IsThisTheEnd?

Mange
Aug 6, 2020
$1,100, just over €1,000 for 2 bottles.
Ok another stupid question why two bottles?
I'm in a similar situation I want to purchase N and have it ready but the cost will be a problem.

bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
Ok another stupid question why two bottles?
I'm in a similar situation I want to purchase N and have it ready but the cost will be a problem.
To get out fast. I am an alcoholic and with a bottle I could fall into a prolonged coma. Plus I'm heavyweight

Reactions: houseofleaves and IsThisTheEnd?
IsThisTheEnd?

IsThisTheEnd?

Mange
Aug 6, 2020
Ok thanks I need to do some research and get an idea of dosage.