• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

fancifulfate

fancifulfate

You were my reason for living
Dec 22, 2023
Will be using SN in a few hours, whenever my parents choose to lay down for their nap. Gonna be using 30g and hopefully regular purified water will work cause I don't have distilled. I have meto and clonazepam and have been taking meto since yesterday. Gonna prepare a 20g cup and a 10g cup in case I puke.

I have propanalol and clonazepam. Gonna take both about an hour before, whenever I catch wind they're laying down, along with some Tylenol. just wanna be calm. I'm done

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: tsumihoroboshi, QueerMelancholy, LoiteringClouds and 25 others
Sakura.

Sakura.

Chciałbym, żeby wszystko się już skończyło.
May 1, 2024
  • Hugs
Reactions: worthIess, fancifulfate, Finalnight and 1 other person
fancifulfate

fancifulfate

Dec 22, 2023
Is it a good idea? Will they not notice your attempt?
They only got a few hours of sleep last night, I'll be in the garage, pretty soundproof.
I tried to see if a couple people I know wanna come get me and hang out later. If either of them do I'm gonna take it as a sign to wait. But I doubt they will. I'm far away from everyone I know and not worth the trouble

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds and Praestat_Mori
cali22

cali22

Student
Nov 11, 2023
Goodbye

Find your peace

Reactions: fancifulfate, unnamed2 and Praestat_Mori
B

botanist_dude

Apr 29, 2024
Get the peace you wanted. Have a safe journey

Just one question, what if they wake up before time for whatever reason and they find you? any contingency plans?

• Hugs
Reactions: fancifulfate, Forveleth and Praestat_Mori
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Farewell, I hope that you find the freedom you are searching for.

Reactions: fancifulfate and Praestat_Mori
Sakura.

Sakura.

Chciałbym, żeby wszystko się już skończyło.
May 1, 2024
They only got a few hours of sleep last night, I'll be in the garage, pretty soundproof.
I tried to see if a couple people I know wanna come get me and hang out later. If either of them do I'm gonna take it as a sign to wait. But I doubt they will. I'm far away from everyone I know and not worth the trouble
Then I just want to say that I'm very sorry that life turned out this way for you and that you didn't get the happiness you deserved. I'm so sorry...

Reactions: DefinitelyReady, fancifulfate and Praestat_Mori
sugarh1gh

sugarh1gh

Death is new departure and beggining of a journey.
May 27, 2024
I hope it goes as you planned.
Find peace, have pleasant journey.
I wish you the best.

sancta-simplicitas

sancta-simplicitas

Student
Dec 14, 2023
Wish you the best, friend.

nightlygem

nightlygem

La Joya
Sep 27, 2023
If you feel comfortable, please keep us updated. Whether it be for comfort, or for guidance, we are here for you and wish you the best. May your last moments be peaceful.

• Love
Reactions: fancifulfate, YosemiteGrrl, Forveleth and 1 other person
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Good luck! I hope you find peace!

Reactions: fancifulfate
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I wish you the best. I hope you find the peace you search for ❤️

Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
I hope everything goes smoothly for you, goodbye.

Princess_Kitty

Princess_Kitty

Lost kitty
Jan 4, 2024
Farewell and good luck! I hope you find peace! 🕊️

fancifulfate

fancifulfate

Dec 22, 2023
Then I just want to say that I'm very sorry that life turned out this way for you and that you didn't get the happiness you deserved. I'm so sorry...
Thank you everyone for your kind words and well wishes, truly it brought tears to my eyes

It looks like today is not going to be the day as my dad has decided he has "too much work to do" to take a nap and is staying up. I think this is kind of a sign for me to wait a couple weeks, stash enough money away for an Uber to a hotel and a night at said hotel, to CTB. Looking back I was being a bit impulsive today and was risking getting caught too much, and after reading a recent users survival after SN and how harrowing it was I don't want that to be me. Also being in the U.S. I would not even have my phone or anything while being hospitalized for trying to CTB.

Thankfully I have plenty of meto and will actually have even more klonopin in a couple weeks when I should also have the funds for a hotel and what not. I'll also plan to get some actual distilled water in that timeframe. I'll still be posting here off and on and will post another goodbye thread once my hotel is booked and it's a bit more final. Just going to tell my parents the Uber is a date picking me up, will be an easy excuse, hotels around me aren't too expensive either and I don't need anything too fancy anyhow.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: worthIess, tsumihoroboshi, LoiteringClouds and 13 others
m1ll1pede

m1ll1pede

Hopeful nativity
Jun 2, 2024
Find your peace op, good luck

jbleakness

jbleakness

May 8, 2024
Good luck. May you have everlasting peace ❤️

nohopeforrope

nohopeforrope

Jun 5, 2024
Trying this at home it's not "safe". There's enough time to rescue and stuff. The choice is wise, isolating yourself avoid being rescued and survive. Good luck.

Reactions: fancifulfate and DepressedDude
Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
One of the worst parts of CTB is knowing the exact day it will happen. And when you back out it's also terrible, because you know that you dodged that bullet on purpose to wait for the next one.
I'm glad you got that signal, doing things quickly and at home doesn't usually turn out well.

Some people have asked me why I went to all the trouble to plan it in an Airbnb and not go somewhere else quiet. I tell them that, being able to choose a place that calms me, knowing that I am alone and that I control everything I can about the situation, I prefer it. I overthink anything and I find many drawbacks to doing it outdoors.

This community is the most understanding thing I have found in life, it is normal because we all enter for the same reason, but it hurts so much that society is not equally understanding, that it is a taboo subject and that even professionals show you that they do not care. We matter, it makes you want to attack them right there. Either way, we will all find ourselves on the other side.

@fancifulfate I hope you find peace and the happiness that was not given to you.

Reactions: fancifulfate and cowboypants
Kurai

Kurai

Suffering
Jul 23, 2023
Wishing you peace and good luck 💜

Y

YosemiteGrrl

Student
Dec 17, 2023
Thank you everyone for your kind words and well wishes, truly it brought tears to my eyes

It looks like today is not going to be the day as my dad has decided he has "too much work to do" to take a nap and is staying up. I think this is kind of a sign for me to wait a couple weeks, stash enough money away for an Uber to a hotel and a night at said hotel, to CTB. Looking back I was being a bit impulsive today and was risking getting caught too much, and after reading a recent users survival after SN and how harrowing it was I don't want that to be me. Also being in the U.S. I would not even have my phone or anything while being hospitalized for trying to CTB.

Thankfully I have plenty of meto and will actually have even more klonopin in a couple weeks when I should also have the funds for a hotel and what not. I'll also plan to get some actual distilled water in that timeframe. I'll still be posting here off and on and will post another goodbye thread once my hotel is booked and it's a bit more final. Just going to tell my parents the Uber is a date picking me up, will be an easy excuse, hotels around me aren't too expensive either and I don't need anything too fancy anyhow.
Distilled water not needed. Sending you wishes for a peaceful passing when the time is right.
Thank you for keeping us updated.

Reactions: DefinitelyReady, DepressedDude and fancifulfate
fancifulfate

fancifulfate

Dec 22, 2023
One of the worst parts of CTB is knowing the exact day it will happen. And when you back out it's also terrible, because you know that you dodged that bullet on purpose to wait for the next one.
I'm glad you got that signal, doing things quickly and at home doesn't usually turn out well.

Some people have asked me why I went to all the trouble to plan it in an Airbnb and not go somewhere else quiet. I tell them that, being able to choose a place that calms me, knowing that I am alone and that I control everything I can about the situation, I prefer it. I overthink anything and I find many drawbacks to doing it outdoors.

This community is the most understanding thing I have found in life, it is normal because we all enter for the same reason, but it hurts so much that society is not equally understanding, that it is a taboo subject and that even professionals show you that they do not care. We matter, it makes you want to attack them right there. Either way, we will all find ourselves on the other side.

@fancifulfate I hope you find peace and the happiness that was not given to you.
Thank you kindly, I just found out today my parents are actually going to be leaving me home alone all day long on Saturday. So that will quite literally be the perfect time for me to CTB. They will be gone away at least 1.5 hour one way from home and they won't suspect anything if I nap for several hours. Couldn't think of anything better to happen honestly. I can't wait, I've fulfilled my obligations and can't stand going any longer

• Hugs
Reactions: rozeske, sugarh1gh, Crash_Bash_Dash and 1 other person
justcallmeJ

justcallmeJ

<3
Nov 9, 2023
I wish you the best on your journey, safe travels <3

bookgirl

bookgirl

i love books
Mar 31, 2024
I hope you find the peace you are looking for

Crash_Bash_Dash

Crash_Bash_Dash

Nothing what I used to be
Apr 23, 2024
I wish everything goes well for you.❤️

tsumihoroboshi

tsumihoroboshi

Lost Impact
Oct 31, 2023
when the day you've decided on has finally arrived, i wish you well on your journey and peace from this cruel existence.

Reactions: YosemiteGrrl
itsneverbeenmoreove

itsneverbeenmoreove

You are just my love
May 21, 2024
I hope everything goes well. Also I love your Homura avi.

ecliptic

ecliptic

take me to the afterlife
Jun 2, 2024
Good luck with your journey.