SuiSqueeze92

SuiSqueeze92

Self Saboteur
Jan 15, 2020
Seems like I have multiple "anniversaries" to feel sorry for myself. Anyone despise Father's Day especially? Seeing everyone enjoy their time, most taking them for granted. Not trying to sound selfish but this day, yeah I kinda am.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: FriendofDeath, Iamamistake, Sad_Autistic_boy_101 and 2 others
itsamadworld

itsamadworld

i wanna die somewhere like up there
Mar 15, 2020
Oh yeah, I forgot it was. I haven't celebrated or honored father's day or mother's day for years. Because I am not thankful for being born. But I used to be a good daughter, well, outwardly. But I am older now, and we all, in my family, drifted apart.....

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Iamamistake
Sad_Autistic_boy_101

Sad_Autistic_boy_101

When I die, you'll love me.
Nov 19, 2019
Yeah I hate fathers day. It just reminds me of how much my so called father wasn't there for me. So many people don't understand what it's like to grow up traumatised by the people who were meant to be there for you. Certainly makes me lonely and totally sucks when you're forced to give them presents and a card when I resent them. Everyone always says to forgive your family as they are blood but I just can't, they cause to much pain and hurt.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Borabora, Red and Iamamistake
Iamamistake

Iamamistake

Jun 2, 2020
Yeah I hate fathers day. It just reminds me of how much my so called father wasn't there for me. So many people don't understand what it's like to grow up traumatised by the people who were meant to be there for you. Certainly makes me lonely and totally sucks when you're forced to give them presents and a card when I resent them. Everyone always says to forgive your family as they are blood but I just can't, they cause to much pain and hurt.

Exactly, being traumatised by ones who are meant to be family or something, also makes it difficult to talk to others about how some parents and families do nothing except destroying ppl. And the argument about blood is so hellish! I do wish to say something comforting but can't think of one but do hope that you don't happen to be such situations where you need to remember such a thing over and over. ^^

• Love
Reactions: Sad_Autistic_boy_101
SpottedPanda

SpottedPanda

I'm all about coffee and cigarettes
Jul 24, 2019
I don't hate father's day, I just don't revere it.

My father was absent in my childhood, and I don't particularly admire, or keep in contact with the man I met in my twenties.

For me it's just another meaningless holiday. I give gifts for mother's day. Father's day passes without me blinking an eye.

• Love
Reactions: Red and Iamamistake
Iamamistake

Iamamistake

Jun 2, 2020
As a child, I used to try so hard to make my father love me or be proud of me, and used to make cards and do lots of other things on Father's Day, but my father remained emotionally and verbally abuse, and till now I'm stuck with him. Seeing all the stories/statuses on Father's Day makes me a lil mad and I find such self-pity disgusting, others aren't responsible for my situation, they deserve to enjoy time with their father and all that, but at this day of the year, I do feel pangs of jealousy and all I can try to do is get rid of this feeling~ it's awful to be envious like this.

• Hugs
Reactions: Borabora and FriendofDeath