F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Since the hormone replacement is kicking in I'm getting my drive and energy back, a lot better functioning and it's very noticeable now. Only in the last couple days I began to feel like why am I on here? Not because I haven't benefited from this site and didn't get something out of it. I guess I did not know I was really suicidal because I felt like shit all the time and could not improve my situation.

Now it feels like a terrible waste of time. So I decided I'm going to stay off here for now and try to get my life together. That is all I guess. I'm sure I will come back sometimes but I won't be here often and probably not post unless something significant happened where my life dramatically shifted for the better since the hormone replacement. Thanks for this site and all the cool people on it and the assholes too lol! Take care everybody, love u all :heart:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Mr2005, EmptyArms, less than and 30 others
TheDevilsAngel

TheDevilsAngel

LetMeFree
Apr 22, 2019
I wish you the best of luck in the future! I've enjoyed reading your posts whilst you have been here.....

Best wishes :heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: mediocre and Final Escape
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
Good luck. You deserve to feel better.

Reactions: Final Escape
CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
It'll probably make it easier to avoid relapsing, so go for it, and good luck :heart:

Reactions: Final Escape
passenger27

passenger27

In my beginning is my end.
Aug 25, 2019
Good luck. I'm glad things are better for you, it's a nice change to see a thread like this instead of a suicide thread.

Reactions: EmptyArms, Finis Autem Spero and Brick In The Wall
Sideswipe

Sideswipe

I have 2 Simian Palms... DNA is F@£ked
Nov 20, 2019
Good Luck

Reactions: Brick In The Wall
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Yeah, nice to see this instead of all the tragic goodbyes recently. Good luck!

Finis Autem Spero

Finis Autem Spero

Dec 30, 2019
I'm happy to hear you're feeling better. I wish you all the best!

LegaliseIt!

LegaliseIt!

Elementalist
Nov 29, 2019
All the best, and may things go well for you :heart:

Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
Lots of love. Pop on if you want to let us know how you are doing. :heart:

Throwawaysoul

Throwawaysoul

Wizard
May 14, 2018
Awesome, best of luck. You can do this. We will always be here for you if you need us.

Midnight

Midnight

Beyond solace
Jun 30, 2018
Glad to see a long time member still getting back the energy and hope to give life another chance. Farewell Final escape, you're a good person and deserve happiness. Best of luck to you.

voyager

voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Nov 25, 2019
Good luck, hope it works out well for you.

Broken Chimera

Broken Chimera

The abyss also gazes into you
May 27, 2019
Awesome! Take care of yourself.

cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
I'm so glad to hear that you are feeling better! Take care of yourself! :heart:

Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Since the hormone replacement is kicking in I'm getting my drive and energy back, a lot better functioning and it's very noticeable now. Only in the last couple days I began to feel like why am I on here? Not because I haven't benefited from this site and didn't get something out of it. I guess I did not know I was really suicidal because I felt like shit all the time and could not improve my situation.

Now it feels like a terrible waste of time. So I decided I'm going to stay off here for now and try to get my life together. That is all I guess. I'm sure I will come back sometimes but I won't be here often and probably not post unless something significant happened where my life dramatically shifted for the better since the hormone replacement. Thanks for this site and all the cool people on it and the assholes too lol! Take care everybody, love u all :heart:
Good luck @Final Escape .we are here if u need us x

less than

less than

not important
Jul 25, 2019
I'm glad to hear that your hormone replacement is working fine for you and you've got the ability to give your life a new turn. Please don't see the time you've spent here as a waste of time if your words were helpful at least to one person. Farewell , best wishes and thank you.