C

cringelord111

Student
Apr 17, 2022
Anyone know what happened to him? If he sees this, message me on my reddit you know who i am

• Yay!
Reactions: Shu
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/user-discussion-megathread.5384/post-1589196

(For some reason it shows a different post in the review, but when you click on it, it shows the correct one). Apparently an alt of another user and got banned.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I wonder how many SS members, who, apparently, ctb, and then miraculously return as completely different users, are on SS? I think some people need the attention they get, especially some in Goodbye Threads. How many, I haven't a clue. But, I'm sure it is not zero.

• Informative
Reactions: Euthanza, NobodyKnowsMe and Shu
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
Pretty sure he was offering to shoot people in the head. He was also mentioning stealing a car and coming to me so we could die together. Not sketchy at all. :) Sorry PaleWhiteLight.
I wonder how many SS members, who, apparently, ctb, and then miraculously return as completely different users, are on SS? I think some people need the attention they get, especially some in Goodbye Threads. How many, I haven't a clue. But, I'm sure it is not zero.
Wouldn't doubt it.
Maybe the mods should check IP address of users who join to make sure they haven't gotten an alt account that was banned. That would be a lot of work for them though.

• Yay!
Reactions: _Minsk, transientflesh127, shrek34 and 1 other person
a_dead_mess

a_dead_mess

Aug 8, 2022
Pretty sure he was offering to shoot people in the head. He was also mentioning stealing a car and coming to me so we could die together. Not sketchy at all. :) Sorry PaleWhiteLight.

Wouldn't doubt it.
Maybe the mods should check IP address of users who join to make sure they haven't gotten an alt account that was banned. That would be a lot of work for them though.
they could store every new registered user's ip address in a database and when a new user registers they make sure they don't have an ip address that exists in said database.

Last edited: