AveryConure

AveryConure

Some idiot
May 11, 2018
I don't even give a shit what method I'm going to use at this point. I barely took my meds because they haven't done anything for me anyways in a while so I'm getting desperate enough to just completely OD on lithium Prozac and two bottles worth of Atarax with a shit load of alcohol. At this point if I'm brain damaged after this I hardly give a shit. I kind of already am anyways so it's not going to change much of fucking anything anyways.

Also waiting til my parents leave for work again. I really want them to not get involved in my dumb bullshit anymore. In a way I kind of wished my mom was dead just so I could get this shit over with already but then I would just have my stepdad and he would just find it as an excuse to abuse me even further anyways knowing how much of a chicken shit I still would be.

Why the fuck do people care if I die anyways. They'll fucking get over it. Humanity has more pressing bullshit to deal with anyways. It's not like I'm fucking Jesus or anything. Otherwise crucify my ass to the cross.

Reactions: sunny.sativa, Ivenocare and ShadowOfTheDay
A

Addy92

Student
Mar 24, 2019
Interested in your method. Who cares? I do. But i don't fully understand your situation. Hence I cannot judge your decision and it must be your own. And I support it. I'd rather anyone not CTB but I know h if you feel it's the correct path for you. I know how I felt. I'm still here this forum has given me support. Interested however in your method though.

AveryConure

AveryConure

Some idiot
May 11, 2018
Just whatever I can find I guess. If ODing doesn't work or I'm not found or whatever I'm probably just going to slash my throat. I don't care.

FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
I don't even give a shit what method I'm going to use at this point. I barely took my meds because they haven't done anything for me anyways in a while so I'm getting desperate enough to just completely OD on lithium Prozac and two bottles worth of Atarax with a shit load of alcohol. At this point if I'm brain damaged after this I hardly give a shit. I kind of already am anyways so it's not going to change much of fucking anything anyways.

Also waiting til my parents leave for work again. I really want them to not get involved in my dumb bullshit anymore. In a way I kind of wished my mom was dead just so I could get this shit over with already but then I would just have my stepdad and he would just find it as an excuse to abuse me even further anyways knowing how much of a chicken shit I still would be.

Why the fuck do people care if I die anyways. They'll fucking get over it. Humanity has more pressing bullshit to deal with anyways. It's not like I'm fucking Jesus or anything. Otherwise crucify my ass to the cross.

Can I ask... Did something happen in past couple of days to make you extra upset? I feel desperate to leave often, too. But I'm really scared of messing up and ending up someplace much worse, even though right now I don't think it can be much worse. I hope you get some time to think about what you want to do and to set a plan that gives you as much peace as possible. I really hear how upset you are. If you want to yell at someone, I'm sure I'm not alone here in offering to listen.

Reactions: sher
AveryConure

AveryConure

Some idiot
May 11, 2018
Can I ask... Did something happen in past couple of days to make you extra upset?

Yeah. Not in the mood to talk about it right now. It's a complicated enough situation anyways and just made me realize even if I got out of it it probably still wouldn't be worth it anyways.

Reactions: FTL.Wanderer
ShadowOfTheDay

ShadowOfTheDay

Hungry Ghost
Feb 14, 2019

I would not recommend trying to OD on Li. I've tried it. It was a miserable experience. Also, obviously, it wasn't effective.

AveryConure

AveryConure

Some idiot
May 11, 2018
I would not recommend trying to OD on Li. I've tried it. It was a miserable experience. Also, obviously, it wasn't effective.

I have before too. Unfortunately I'm just at the point where I can't care anymore. Even if I get organ damage it's basically pretty similar to how my situation is right now anyways.

Reactions: ShadowOfTheDay
A

Abbey

May 16, 2019
I am needing some help with a cocktail mixture. I have xanax, ambien, torodal, Norco, tizanidine, citalopram, Vicodin & alcohol
What combination will be most effective to go to sleep & not wake up?

Reactions: Halo13 and Ivenocare
Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
I am needing some help with a cocktail mixture. I have xanax, ambien, torodal, Norco, tizanidine, citalopram, Vicodin & alcohol
What combination will be most effective to go to sleep & not wake up?
I'm curious about the combination here also because the PPeh isn't very specific and only mentions morphine and Fentanyl for opiates. I know for sure it'd take much more than just 2-3 pills of each. Might help to create your own post. Welcome to the forum, also :wee:

A

Abbey

May 16, 2019
I'm curious about the combination here also because the PPeh isn't very specific and only mentions morphine and Fentanyl for opiates. I know for sure it'd take much more than just 2-3 pills of each. Might help to create your own post. Welcome to the forum, also :wee:
I did start a thread. I'm sorry, I am new & don't know the protocol, etc

Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
I did start a thread. I'm sorry, I am new & don't know the protocol, etc
No worries. It isn't a rule or anything, just makes it easier for folks to see it to chime in with suggestions :smiling:

S

sher

May 15, 2019

im am so very sorry . too much sadness anger and pain .Why people care if you die is of course purely selfish,including Mom. if you are looking to force pain upon her then of course slit your throat on her bed. if you are looking to be out of pain slit your throat on your bed. if however you are just feeling so sad and broken that you find help almost beyond your reach, then just keep fucking reaching my friend. Pain, Life. two words with one meaning. the small reprieves when we smile , laugh after the punch line, enjoy a good meal, feel the cool rain, the warm sun , a lovers embrace, or finally loose a pound on a diet are what makes the pain doable.

S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
im am so very sorry . too much sadness anger and pain .Why people care if you die is of course purely selfish,including Mom. if you are looking to force pain upon her then of course slit your throat on her bed. if you are looking to be out of pain slit your throat on your bed. if however you are just feeling so sad and broken that you find help almost beyond your reach, then just keep fucking reaching my friend. Pain, Life. two words with one meaning. the small reprieves when we smile , laugh after the punch line, enjoy a good meal, feel the cool rain, the warm sun , a lovers embrace, or finally loose a pound on a diet are what makes the pain doable.
What are these prolife platitudes?

S

sher

May 15, 2019
I say what I say with such harshness because I understand, please know I do. I was beaten by my step father mercilessly for a couple yrs. not until it happened to my mom did she end it. I hated her more for that. it wasn't til I got older that I was able to forgive her. she was a high school drop out in her 40s in a city she knew no one. she was all to schooled in having to do things that ate at her heart and soul just to keep going. couple no education and minimal job exp.with an angry wide eyed 13 yr old and you got a recipe for fear. she was scared and in her eyes she was at least able to feed me and keep me with her. no excuse but a reason that I now fully understand. Life is cruel, people are cruel,all you can do is try to be the exception. peace
What are these prolife platitudes?
no my opinion, my exp

• Hugs
Reactions: spanishguy22
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
I say what I say with such harshness because I understand, please know I do. I was beaten by my step father mercilessly for a couple yrs. not until it happened to my mom did she end it. I hated her more for that. it wasn't til I got older that I was able to forgive her. she was a high school drop out in her 40s in a city she knew no one. she was all to schooled in having to do things that ate at her heart and soul just to keep going. couple no education and minimal job exp.with an angry wide eyed 13 yr old and you got a recipe for fear. she was scared and in her eyes she was at least able to feed me and keep me with her. no excuse but a reason that I now fully understand. Life is cruel, people are cruel,all you can do is try to be the exception. peace

no my opinion, my exp
Ok fair enough I'm sorry you went through that. Humans suck indeed.

Reactions: sher