Finch

Finch

Jun 21, 2019
Hello. I'm new to the forum, I do not understand very well how the site works.

I'm from Brazil. I apologize if there are language errors.

I came to ask for help to put an end to everything.

I think of doing the suffocation method with plastic bag and taking sleeping pill.

I intend to stay awake at dawn, and when there is no one home I will do the procedure.

I will put the crushed tablets in a glass of soda and drink. When I realize that I am falling asleep, I put the plastic bag and press it with a shoelace on the neck.

I think of buying a sleeping pill that does not need a prescription and swallowing a medicine box. I do not know what to buy, if anyone can tell me a remedy.

What are the chances of this going wrong?
Any suggestion?

T

TenHas

Simple guy whit a many conflicts
Apr 27, 2019
I wouldn't go just medicine box and hope I will find my peace ..did once , couldn't find much there, but after some 70g paracetamol and some extra different pills...worst kind of stomach pain what I ever felted and 4-5h puking i called ambulance, was in there 72h..

Reactions: TimeToDie and Finch
Joannf

Joannf

Coração Vagabundo
Oct 8, 2018
Hello. I'm new to the forum, I do not understand very well how the site works.

I'm from Brazil. I apologize if there are language errors.

I came to ask for help to put an end to everything.

I think of doing the suffocation method with plastic bag and taking sleeping pill.

I intend to stay awake at dawn, and when there is no one home I will do the procedure.

I will put the crushed tablets in a glass of soda and drink. When I realize that I am falling asleep, I put the plastic bag and press it with a shoelace on the neck.

I think of buying a sleeping pill that does not need a prescription and swallowing a medicine box. I do not know what to buy, if anyone can tell me a remedy.

What are the chances of this going wrong?
Any suggestion?

I'd be afraid to wake up from the reflex, and having a terrible death - or none at all. I mean, you can die from drinking a liter of Vodka.
Did you know that ? This forum is all about the most comfortable method to die, and to execute it perfectly.
Some will hunt the Internet for special drugs, others will inhale carbon monoxide, few shoot themselves - and so on.
Look around a bit. I chose carbon monoxide.

Reactions: Finch
S

Shamana

Warlock
May 31, 2019
I try not to give advice on how to ctb, but it would be stupid to do something impulsively and end up brain damaged.

Reactions: TimeToDie and Finch
D

DoneWithThis

Student
Jul 20, 2019
I can't say anything about overdosing on prescription sleeping pills BUT... When I was younger I tried the over the counter sleeping pills. I mean seriously, a massive amount, something like 150 pills. And washed them with a bottle of vodka 750 ml. Slept something cracy like 16 hours. And then just woke up with horrible stomach pain. That lasted for a long time. I'm sure it's still the reason I have a sensitive stomach to this day. So, I wouldn't suggest it. Go for prescriptiption sleeping pills at least. And a good antiemetic. Best of luck.

Alec

Alec

Wizard
Apr 22, 2019
Look up SN(Sodium Nitrite) here on this forum, or N(Nembutal)

L

lookin4areason

Jan 16, 2019
instead of a shoelace i'd go with a ziptie. that is pretty much my only plan, similar to yours with the bag (but no pills) and a ziptie around my neck. I don't know if it'll work for certain but it's all I got. hanging isn't an option for me because I have no where to do that, nothing to do it from.

T

TimeToDie

Mage
Jun 13, 2019
I can't say anything about overdosing on prescription sleeping pills...
No sleeping pills prescribed in 2019 are going to kill a person, at least not by OD. Earlier this year the FDA slapped a warning on Ambien (and similar drugs) warning about the risk of death by engaging in dangerous activities, such as driving, while sleeping.

Barbiturate sleeping pills used to cause fatalities, both suicide and accidental ODs, which is why they haven't been prescribed in the last 40 years. Today those sleeping pills -- Nembutal & Seconal -- are only used in assisted suicide, death penalty, and to euthanize animals.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 4288, Finch, Notcutoutforlife and 1 other person