K

Kantanko

Jul 19, 2023
Life has been rough these past couple weeks, well more like these past dozen years lmao... Seemed like it was going better, it always somewhat does. Then it gets worse again.
Seems like a lot of down and little up, I've been out on the streets for a couple weeks due to a lot of things. Don't feel like letting anyone in on the situation in my personal life, so that's what this is ig. Thought I could get through it myself, that sure is going well lmao...

Anyways they haven't heard from me in some time, maybe they'll think the best and imagine I lived on. Living isn't meant for me though. Don't want to drag this out too much, might do it tonight or tomorrow. Just know I probably won't see the end of the week.
May come back if things get better, don't really have a plan. Pain isn't really a consideration at this point, I feel numb. Don't want to work through it anymore, don't see how I could come back. Never saw it going this way so soon...
Sorry if this is long winded, I'm not really accustomed to things on here. Don't know any of you but if this is good bye I wish you all the best of luck in life. Doubt I get through it this time, who knows though. Anything's possible right?

• Hugs
Reactions: SVEN, lavender143once, Gonnerr and 3 others
day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
So sorry to hear that you're suffering.. the world is truthfully a horrible place.

I hope you manage to find peace OP. Safe travels.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Yeah, I'm sorry you're having such a hard time, too. Living on the streets just has to be compounding all of the other things going on in your life. You seem a little back and forth on not wanting to live any longer, but still having some hope you're clinging onto at the same time. You more than inferred that this might be it for you, that you don't see yourself making it through to the end of the week. May I ask how you intend to "take yourself out" should you decide to go that route?

jellie

jellie

May 9, 2023
Life has been rough these past couple weeks, well more like these past dozen years lmao... Seemed like it was going better, it always somewhat does. Then it gets worse again.
Seems like a lot of down and little up, I've been out on the streets for a couple weeks due to a lot of things. Don't feel like letting anyone in on the situation in my personal life, so that's what this is ig. Thought I could get through it myself, that sure is going well lmao...

Anyways they haven't heard from me in some time, maybe they'll think the best and imagine I lived on. Living isn't meant for me though. Don't want to drag this out too much, might do it tonight or tomorrow. Just know I probably won't see the end of the week.
May come back if things get better, don't really have a plan. Pain isn't really a consideration at this point, I feel numb. Don't want to work through it anymore, don't see how I could come back. Never saw it going this way so soon...
Sorry if this is long winded, I'm not really accustomed to things on here. Don't know any of you but if this is good bye I wish you all the best of luck in life. Doubt I get through it this time, who knows though. Anything's possible right?
i hope you find peace

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best as well, it sounds tiring what you've been through, it's cruel how people have to suffer so much in this existence.