StarryStarry

StarryStarry

Cat Lady
Oct 25, 2021
I have been so sick the past few days. Fever, headache, cough. I''m so tired, I just want to go to bed, close my eyes and die. Still no job, no money, I would have never thought in a million years my life would have turned out this way. But I will get the last laugh on the fucked up attorneys i worked for, just wish I could be around to watch them squirm. I have no energy left. All I think about is ctb. 24 hours a day I think of it. I'm a whole lot older than most of the people on this website. I have faced the reality of what my life is. I know when I die, I'm gone no more pain, no more worries, no more tears, no more loneliness. No more Christmases alone eating hot dogs. I know I won't be missed, that does bother me, but once I'm gone I won't feel any of those feelings. The end is soon and I am so glad. Thank you for listening.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, D&D, DanWhoLikesPie and 10 others
L

LostMyWorld

Sep 1, 2021
I have been so sick the past few days. Fever, headache, cough. I''m so tired, I just want to go to bed, close my eyes and die. Still no job, no money, I would have never thought in a million years my life would have turned out this way. But I will get the last laugh on the fucked up attorneys i worked for, just wish I could be around to watch them squirm. I have no energy left. All I think about is ctb. 24 hours a day I think of it. I'm a whole lot older than most of the people on this website. I have faced the reality of what my life is. I know when I die, I'm gone no more pain, no more worries, no more tears, no more loneliness. No more Christmases alone eating hot dogs. I know I won't be missed, that does bother me, but once I'm gone I won't feel any of those feelings. The end is soon and I am so glad. Thank you for listening.
Sorry you're sick..I also think about it 24/7. Just want peace.

Reactions: _Minsk and Crazy4u
Crazy4u

Crazy4u

Enlightened
Sep 29, 2021
I hope you find peace. Anytime I use the internet I check ss. I don't care about anything else. ctb 24/7

D

deathisnear

Experienced
May 23, 2021
I'm so sorry that it's come to that, but trust me, I understand. I also think about it 24/7 as well. If that's what you choose, I hope it brings the peace and freedom you're seeking. Hugs.

Reactions: _Minsk
steviewonder

steviewonder

Sexually Challenged
Nov 9, 2020
I've had insomnia for 2 years mate. 4 hours of sleep. It's torture. I can't wait to fucking get rid of myself either

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Living is very painful. It is a dreadful feeling when everyday brings so much suffering. All I ever think of is ctb as well, it is the only thing that makes sense for me. I belong in the eternal nothingness. I hope you find freedom from your pain.

art

art

Nov 12, 2021
Starry, I feel you, i would like to find anyway to help you. ...I read you anr I see I could have writen every word of your text.q
I only want you to know i think about you and you are one of the sweetest and carest person i ve ever known. I send you all my love.

• Love