P

Powderedmonster

Student
Mar 6, 2019
I'm so tired of all of this. I've been extremely suicidal on and off since like june 2017 but never got around to ending it due to SI, fear, guilt about hurting my mom, and just random bullshit thoughts like that I might find love in the future and be happy and other shit like that even though I'm almost certain that won't be true. At this point I don't care if it's the wrong decision, my life is a complete hell and it's been hell for ages, I'm sorry that it'll hurt my mom but she's gonna have to live with it. It's sad that I'm gonna die so young (21 this month) but plenty of younger people died all the time in the Elizabethan era from diseases, I think like 1/3 kids didn't even make it to the age of ten. I've been cursed with constant anxiety, i destroy all of my relationships and every single person who was ever a close friend of mine is now gone. I'm numb and unable to deal with emotions due to SSRIs that I took 3 years ago that had persistent shitty effects on me and I'm a financial burden on my family and no one even likes having me around. I need to go very soon, I need to muster up all of the courage and energy I have and get the f out of this nightmarish life.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: binturong, Deleted member 4288, Baskol1 and 2 others
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
What do I say? What do you want me to say? I've had enough aswell but I've been like this since 2010. I've also had enough of this place and all the bullshit, the support is a joke. I just try to be honest. I didn't lose my virginity until 21. I think really you want me to give you a good reason to live which I'll then just be accused of being pro life. Can't win

Reactions: ish, Baskol1 and ralphnol
P

Powderedmonster

Student
Mar 6, 2019
What do I say? What do you want me to say? I've had enough aswell but I've been like this since 2010. I've also had enough of this place and all the bullshit, the support is a joke. I just try to be honest. I didn't lose my virginity until 21. I think really you want me to give you a good reason to live which I'll then just be accused of being pro life. Can't win
No, I'm more just venting. Hoping you can reassure me that I'll eventually ctb honestly, even if I've been too much of a pussy to do it before

Reactions: Baskol1 and Lennox
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
What kind of person would that make me? If you want to you will

ralphnol

ralphnol

Aug 25, 2019
I've had enough aswell but I've been like this since 2010.

Man... my life has been utterly destroyed since 2010. I dont know what happened but it happened.

• Hugs
Reactions: Wayfaerer and Mr2005
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
I'm so tired of all of this. I've been extremely suicidal on and off since like june 2017 but never got around to ending it due to SI, fear, guilt about hurting my mom, and just random bullshit thoughts like that I might find love in the future and be happy and other shit like that even though I'm almost certain that won't be true.

That doesn't sound "extremely" suicidal...

Reactions: ralphnol
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
Man... my life has been utterly destroyed since 2010. I dont know what happened but it happened.

2010 was when things really started to go downhill for me as well. It's been 9 very long years of insanity.

P

Powderedmonster

Student
Mar 6, 2019
That doesn't sound "extremely" suicidal...
Yeah it was. 24/7 absolute desperation for death. Anyway, I wish I could delete this thread but it seems like I can't. Oh well