Justsogone

Justsogone

An unlived life
Dec 14, 2021
That's it! In my middle twenties and I feel like a burden I can't take off, I can't find a fucking real job, everything I do is worthless I can't get any valuable. I usually get away with people that want to come up to me and know more about me, that's why i'm insecure, also I don't want to drag people down with My issues. Even though wether I'm actually working out and studying everyday, also trying to get a job applying them everywhere and trying to engage with people by doing networking. I CAN'T SEE ANY OUTCOME IN MY LIFE, I'm still living with My parents so that I feel overwhelmed, life is slipping away and I can't do anything for myself.
That's why I want to end it.
This is so pointless, I just wanted to vent myself a while.
Sorry

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Wkoncuodejde, LoneMisery, Foresight and 7 others
Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
Yes, I understand how you feel, I had to work on my self-confidence to be able to cope with all those feelings, although I have not been able to eliminate the feeling of emptiness

I send you hugs

• Hugs
Reactions: LoneMisery and Justsogone
Justsogone

Justsogone

An unlived life
Dec 14, 2021
Yes, I understand how you feel, I had to work on my self-confidence to be able to cope with all those feelings, although I have not been able to eliminate the feeling of emptiness

I send you hugs
I see, in my case I have no idea how to deal with them.
I send you hugs too friend, I hope you're doing well

ncmxm

ncmxm

Experienced
Jun 9, 2021

I send you hugs

Sorry I'm not op, but if you don't mind talking about it, how did you work on your self confidence? I'm dealing with similar feelings to and I can't cope with them

If you don't feel like talking about it please just ignore it

Reactions: Justsogone
Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
Sorry I'm not op, but if you don't mind talking about it, how did you work on your self confidence? I'm dealing with similar feelings to and I can't cope with them
Let me see... I learned to use my virtues or abilities as a kind of protective layer, I know that this does not work for everyone but it is the best fit for me

Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
That's it! In my middle twenties and I feel like a burden I can't take off, I can't find a fucking real job, everything I do is worthless I can't get any valuable. I usually get away with people that want to come up to me and know more about me, that's why i'm insecure, also I don't want to drag people down with My issues. Even though wether I'm actually working out and studying everyday, also trying to get a job applying them everywhere and trying to engage with people by doing networking. I CAN'T SEE ANY OUTCOME IN MY LIFE, I'm still living with My parents so that I feel overwhelmed, life is slipping away and I can't do anything for myself.
That's why I want to end it.
This is so pointless, I just wanted to vent myself a while.
Sorry
In very much the same boat. Done with disappointment after disappointment, just waiting for inevitable bad things to happen. Better if I could just get off.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry you are suffering. I know that it can be dreadful when everything is hopeless. I understand that it can be hard to carry on when you are tired of everything. I wish you the best in whatever happens.

Justsogone

Justsogone

An unlived life
Dec 14, 2021
In very much the same boat. Done with disappointment after disappointment, just waiting for inevitable bad things to happen. Better if I could just get off.
I can relate it. I don't know how to settle the situation
I'm sorry you are suffering. I know that it can be dreadful when everything is hopeless. I understand that it can be hard to carry on when you are tired of everything. I wish you the best in whatever happens.
Thank you so much

Reactions: Superdeterminist
KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
I'm sorry you are suffering so much. It is a really difficult time right now to be a young person, with a busted economy in many countries, hypercompetitve job market, landlords having a vice grip on the housing market, etc. Don't be harsh on yourself for struggling, it is really overwhelming to try and keep up with these routines that are expected of us. You are trying your best in a world that grows more demanding by the day.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Justsogone and Life sucks
Justsogone

Justsogone

An unlived life
Dec 14, 2021
I'm sorry you are suffering so much. It is a really difficult time right now to be a young person, with a busted economy in many countries, hypercompetitve job market, landlords having a vice grip on the housing market, etc. Don't be harsh on yourself for struggling, it is really overwhelming to try and keep up with these routines that are expected of us. You are trying your best in a world that grows more demanding by the day.
Thank you for your comment!
I wish to know how to manage the emptiness I feel everyday! Really I can't see any way out, I think it's too late anyway.
Take care friend

• Hugs
Reactions: KuriGohan&Kamehameha