L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022
Hi all,

I think I just want to give up. I've tried hard to recover and to feel better, but I feel miserable and sad all the time still. No matter what I do, how much work I put in, how much I try to stay positive, and so on, I just keep feeling like what is the point and is this all there is? I've gone through so much and done a lot, but I just don't feel any better or any happier. I lose everything and everyone I care about and all the improvements and changes I work towards and that I have made makes me feel no different about life. All the loss I keep dealing with just feels like life is just confirming to me that yes there is nothing for me, and there's no point to anything or anyone anymore, because I just lose all the few things and few people I care about no matter what I do. I think of the few handful things that I haven't tried yet, but I don't see a point in trying to do those things anymore because I know I will feel nothing but suicidal and sad no matter what as that's what I feel regardless of what I do now anyway so it's just yet another waste of money, effort and hard work. Nobody cares and nothing will get better, it sucks and it won't ever change. I just want to end my life right now. This life fucking sucks.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: notsadtogo, Davey40210, landslide2 and 2 others
lawlietsph

lawlietsph

can we be done here
May 6, 2023
I know it doesn't help much, but I can relate with 100% of the things you say. You keep trying and holding on to the slightest hope, "maybe tomorrow will be better..." but no.
What's the point anyways? Friends leave, they stab you in the back, family member die, you are losing your beloved pets, etc... It is all just horrible.
I wish I could be around people like you, who understands what I'm feeling. Maybe we could be living in our own separate world and just do nothing without feeling guilty - because nothing matters.
My dream is to live like that. Where we don't want to achieve anything, we don't wish to have more this and that. Where we just live. And we die. And that's it.
I am truly sorry about your situation. I admire you for having the strength to try new things, even if it doesn't make you happier. I am truly sorry and I wish you all the best.

• Hugs
Reactions: MatrixPrisoner and Tonkpils
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I certainly understand feeling so tired of suffering in this existence, I also just wish to be gone, to me existence really is too cruel. But anyway I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: MatrixPrisoner and Davey40210
maniac116

maniac116

My own worst enemy🌹💔
Aug 10, 2024
Hi all,

I think I just want to give up. I've tried hard to recover and to feel better, but I feel miserable and sad all the time still. No matter what I do, how much work I put in, how much I try to stay positive, and so on, I just keep feeling like what is the point and is this all there is? I've gone through so much and done a lot, but I just don't feel any better or any happier. I lose everything and everyone I care about and all the improvements and changes I work towards and that I have made makes me feel no different about life. All the loss I keep dealing with just feels like life is just confirming to me that yes there is nothing for me, and there's no point to anything or anyone anymore, because I just lose all the few things and few people I care about no matter what I do. I think of the few handful things that I haven't tried yet, but I don't see a point in trying to do those things anymore because I know I will feel nothing but suicidal and sad no matter what as that's what I feel regardless of what I do now anyway so it's just yet another waste of money, effort and hard work. Nobody cares and nothing will get better, it sucks and it won't ever change. I just want to end my life right now. This life fucking sucks.
🤗🌹💔

Davey40210

Davey40210

Even the stars make room for new stars
Sep 3, 2024
Hi all,

I'm so sorry to hear that OP. Hope you can get back into a recovery mode and if not I wish you peace.