bbye111

bbye111

absurdism
Dec 26, 2022
i'm thinking of giving up ctb already... i honestly don't want to. the fact that i'm young and have a lot more to go through? fuck. no thank you.

but its so complicated to go peacefully, such method is not even possible either, going is painful as fuck. attempted many times.

im such a coward therefore i have to live through the consequences now.

i've wasted so much time researching and experimenting how. i practically just gave myself more handicaps now. it stopped my life more and gave me more burden everytime i fail an attempt... all the time and effort of unaliving myself.

just got injuries, pain and more wasted time.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Rational man, MideonNViscera, donealready and 2 others
GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
but its so complicated to go peacefully, such method is not even possible either, going is painful as fuck. attempted many times.
Inert gas and N are completely peaceful and painless.

• Informative
Reactions: Endex
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand your frustrations towards struggling to die, the difficulty and risks involved in suicide is the only reason as to why I'm still trapped here and continue to exist. It's just so horrible and unfair how suicide is this complicated for us, we really all do deserve the option of a peaceful and reliable exit and it's incredibly tragic how that's not the reality. It terrifies me so much the thought of failing an attempt and ending up with damage and it must had been beyond awful what you went through. No words can really describe my dislike towards this prison like existence.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: bbye111 and my-end
M

my-end

Leaving not grieving
Dec 19, 2022
Thought control IS possible. Feed what you want to grow. If you don't want to do something, anything...kick it from your mind immediately while moving on to growing the desired thoughts. If you feel your end is inevitably soon, you've been feeding it heavily. Many things are a trick of the mind...of which you are in complete control.
Why don't I use this...I have. It's gotten me through some times.