robin999

robin999

broken </3
Mar 8, 2019
recently my life has been absolute shit. I've felt so alone and wanted to ctb many times. but the last 2 weeks I've been hanging out with one of my old friends that I haven't talked to in a year, I forgot how happy they make me and I'm hoping everything works out with them. they told me that they "want to take things slow this time". just being in their presence makes me feel warm and safe. If I get hurt any more than I am already it'll be the end for me. I'm constantly worrying about people leaving because my parents left me when I was a child. so I have abandonment issues and thats what happened with me and this person last time. they just left, stopped talking to me and it really hurt me. I really do believe they changed. I just hope I'm not wrong. my only options are to accept them into my life or struggle alone.

• Love
Reactions: ChristopherWalken, clownangel, BobbyPellitt and 1 other person
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
I hope it goes well for you, and you keep moving forward. It may be a rough road at first, but as it moves along, you may find smooth roads to help you along.

You are always welcome back here. We'll leave the light on for you!

((((((((((Hugs)))))))))))

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and robin999
Sadwind

Sadwind

want to go
Sep 21, 2019
I am giving life a try too. I hope the very best for you.

• Hugs
Reactions: robin999 and Empty Smile
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
  • Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, robin999 and Sadwind
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
I hope all goes well for you. We will be here if you get stressed and want to talk :)

Reactions: robin999
sleepy dog

sleepy dog

Wizard
Sep 13, 2019
It might be good. But I have a hard time bringing up negative things from the past in person. Even if I really feel I need to.

robin999

robin999

broken </3
Mar 8, 2019
It might be good. But I have a hard time bringing up negative things from the past in person. Even if I really feel I need to.
I am the same way but I am going to at least try.

Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
I've had similar experiences with friends. My best friend well not anymore but her name was Allison and I loved her so much that even when she dumped me for a long time without no explanation or rhyme or reason, I'd be her best friend again when she needed me. Eventually she made me feel like the biggest piece of shit. I had to part ways with her for good. So I suggest you have a good long talk with this person and ask then why they just left you with no response. You deserve an answer. I truly hope things work out for you.

Reactions: Dreamwithinadream and robin999
thinkkank

thinkkank

Experienced
Oct 16, 2019
best of luck. live every day like it's your last

P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
amazing to hear. wishing things work out for you and things turn around for you in life. wish you the best of luck.

Ch92921

Ch92921

The call of the void
Dec 29, 2018
No try!!! I want to ctb!!!

robin999

robin999

broken </3
Mar 8, 2019
I've had similar experiences with friends. My best friend well not anymore but her name was Allison and I loved her so much that even when she dumped me for a long time without no explanation or rhyme or reason, I'd be her best friend again when she needed me. Eventually she made me feel like the biggest piece of shit. I had to part ways with her for good. So I suggest you have a good long talk with this person and ask then why they just left you with no response. You deserve an answer. I truly hope things work out for you.
thank you