• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

Cheza_mus

Experienced
Jul 1, 2021
So today I was browsing through TikTok I came across a live stream of people from my country ( one is in U.S another in Sweden) they were generally advising people who go there to do jobs on how to get there( visas green card etc)

I gave it a thought and came here to seek insight especially guys from u.s.a ..is it easy to get jobs there..how much is minimum wage and what's the cost of living etc..thank you

protocorpse

protocorpse

I dont want to be around anymore
Jul 8, 2022
I hope this isn't too unhelpful, but as a current US resident, I would not recommend us right now. Housing, work, infrastructure and especially health care are just not stable

Reactions: DreamSurfer and WanderingWater
toasterbath

toasterbath

Jun 26, 2022
There's over like 500,000 homeless people rn in America. You get unexpectedly injured or sick and a heavy hospital bill could mean that you are done for.

Reactions: WanderingWater and protocorpse
Painless_end

Painless_end

Life is too difficult for me
Oct 11, 2019
I don't know for sure but I think personally that it would only be advisable if you had a chance to secure a really good job at something that you're really good at and also assuming you are in very good shape physically and mentally to make the transition

Otherwise it would be very difficult to survive

Reactions: WanderingWater
J

jandek

Down in a Mirror
Feb 19, 2022
Your first mistake was browsing TikTok...

The US is going to hell in handbasket. Unless you have incredibly deep pockets and/or a lucrative job lined up, you're going to have a bad time.

• Yay!
Reactions: DreamSurfer, WanderingWater, Hollowman and 2 others