Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
I feel like everyones given up on me. I know they havent...idk im probably just pushing everyone away.

Im cutting more. Eating less. Just generally destroying shit.

I just want to "fix" all of this.....

Techincally should be another thread simply because its something different but i dont want to make one (refer to above, the less interaction and annoying people the better)

I want to die...
Im going to go to the psychward. Thats where people like me go. And theres no making this ok, why did you even try?
I wish id just kill myself already. I hate doing this.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Midgardsorm and domedune
domedune

domedune

the stars will aid my escape
Dec 18, 2019
I'm sorry life is treating you this way. I'm confused about one thing: are you going to the psych ward voluntarily or are you worried about being taken there?

Reactions: Midgardsorm
Midgardsorm

Midgardsorm

Paragon
Apr 28, 2020
I read very bad things about psych wards. Careful if you're going there.
I think they might not be of much help. They do their job but sometimes their methods do more harm than good.

Why do you feel people have given up on you?

Reactions: domedune
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
are you worried about being taken there?
This one. Ive already planned on ctbing twice the morning of my therapist appointment, and lately as the days pass eternal rest is sounding pleasant.
Why do you feel people have given up on you?
Probably because i stomped my foot so hard for people to leave me alone about things that they do now. At least from my prespective, im not really sure why. Everyones just emotionally distant, but that might just be me.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Midgardsorm and domedune
domedune

domedune

the stars will aid my escape
Dec 18, 2019
This one. Ive already planned on ctbing twice the morning of my therapist appointment, and lately as the days pass eternal rest is sounding pleasant.
I understand that worry. That's why I'm being very careful about how I got about CTBing. I want my first try to succeed so I avoid this.

Where I live (U.S.) you can technically mention CTBing to your therapist and not have them report you if you talk about it as a distant future sort of thing or don't mention specific plans, but, I don't talk about it altogether and wouldn't recommend other people doing so unless they were sure they'd be safe.

Reactions: Midgardsorm and Regen
Midgardsorm

Midgardsorm

Paragon
Apr 28, 2020
Life is hard enough without our heads turning everything upside down. Take it slow a bit.
I don't want to enrage you by saying things a therapist would say, but it's really important to take slow things when we think we are in an emotional mess.

Maybe people did left you alone since they thought that's what you want. But the ones that care about you will come back after a while.

• Love
Reactions: Regen