Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
Well no offence to you guys but i had it with the human race from my parents to my friend they all ended up treating me like crap. I all ways have try to be nice to folks polight minding my manners but they started of nice then soon turn to treating you like crap. No matter what you do sum seems to go out there way just to treat you like shit. Well after years of this calling it a day on the human race so fuck them all (no a fens they sum nice folks out they're but never meet them ) all ways thort the human race was mistake should have never crawl out of the sea. Neve know sum super bug cum a long a wipe us out mind you more likely to win the lotto than wipe out with a bug well tata for now mite be back later :)

Reactions: bayarea, marcusuk63, NoOneKnows and 1 other person
alizee

alizee

Arcanist
Jul 22, 2018
Humans don't have real control over what they do. We're socially conditioned to think contrary.

Simply we're all just the outcome of our environment & genetics and being formed by the present time "that we're born into" with all the events to follow; just factoring from the preceding events. Basically, we can only follow the past events, back to how everything was created and blame that event. Your friends & parents had no control in how they became to be as persons and similar to you.

Reactions: bayarea and CursedForDisaster
Xaphous

Xaphous

hikikomori
Nov 11, 2018
I gave up long time ago on trying to meet or socialize with anyone, mostly because my brain doesn't process how to go about it and I've felt perpetually stuck. I've always been treat like garbage by everyone either directly or indirectly. Even my family are the same yet they will deny it if confronted then talk shit about me when they think I'm not listening. I've never bullied belittled or threatened or attacked anyone yet I've had a lifetime of it, then people will say "it's all in your head", "you're selfish" so I just say fuck people then. it's just dealing with the isolation that I can't bear and a big reason why I want to ctb. I need people to be happy but I'm 'not allowed' anything because everyone is there to put me back in line, lower than them.

Reactions: Kassender, bayarea, Nullm and 2 others
C

CursedForDisaster

Student
Apr 1, 2019
I haven't given up on humans, I've given up on myself.. although the human vision isn't looking too optimistic