devil

devil

Jun 22, 2019
I'm fucking done.
I can't do this shit anymore, if anyone has any objective to not ctb let me know.
Tonight is shitty and I don't see how anything will ever get better. I'm fucking hopeless

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: binturong, bayarea, fastFWD and 4 others
peacetoall

peacetoall

May 24, 2019
The way I am able to hold off is by thinking that I need to try and do/put out as much good in the world as I possibly can before I leave it. It has worked for me...I hope to give back/uplift others/animals who are suffering.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Kjo, Righttodie, fastFWD and 2 others
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
There isn't one.

• Hugs
Reactions: appalachian moon, Egddios, Righttodie and 4 others
Oblivion Lover

Oblivion Lover

No life, no suffering
May 30, 2019
Sorry that you're feeling like that. I can relate. A few days ago I was so freaking bitter and angry that I was ready to do something drastic about it, but then people here snapped me out of it. The thing is... Most of people here are still not ready to ctb, and doing something impulsively is unlikely to work. I doubt anything we say is going to be very helpful for you, but consider that trying to kill yourself without any preparation has a high chance to cause more unnecessary suffering.

Reactions: fastFWD and devil
Kyrok

Kyrok

Paragon
Nov 6, 2018
Walk away from everything. Give it all up. Pack a bag and go. Become someone new some place else.

Reactions: Egddios and Tortured_empath
devil

devil

Jun 22, 2019
Walk away from everything. Give it all up. Pack a bag and go. Become someone new some place else.
Wish it was that easy

Reactions: Going Home, Righttodie and fastFWD
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
Thank you for being honest
I need someone to talk to right now
If anyone Wants to talk message me plz
Sorry the truth is ugly.
But I'm a nihilist so I don't think there's any good reason for anyone not to ctb, including me. (cowardice is a reason, just not a good one)

• Love
Reactions: appalachian moon, Ἡγησίας, Righttodie and 2 others
devil

devil

Jun 22, 2019
Sorry the truth is ugly.
But I'm a nihilist so I don't think there's any good reason for anyone not to ctb, including me. (cowardice is a reason, just not a good one)
No need to be sorry. I agree, I just can't do this shit anymore.

Reactions: Righttodie and not_a_robot
ProhibereDolor

ProhibereDolor

Cloak and Dagger
May 21, 2019
My suggestion is to give yourself a little time to process what you are going through. A lot of people I've spoken to over the years who had a really bad day/s and tried to end it based on an emotional and off-the-cuff response and have not been successful have come to regret the decision because it was not logically thought through and based off of emotion. Of course I'm not telling you what to do. Your choice is yours and not anyone else's. It's just advice. Try to take a step back and look at the situation. If you decide it's time to go then more power to you. But in my personal opinion, if I was in such a state that emotions are outpacing logic then that tells me that my decision may not be the right decision at that moment. Try to hang on until you are more peaceful and calm because obviously it is an irreversible decision if you are successful.

Best wishes

Reactions: appalachian moon, Ἡγησίας and binturong
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
The fact that you are still here writing this tells me you're not sure of yourself. If you really want to CTB you have to have a 100% certainty.

Reactions: Ἡγησίας and Boonks
DreamCatcher

DreamCatcher

Still searching
Jun 18, 2019
Can't give you a good reason. Sorry.

I don't even have a good reason why I am still here, I make excuses why it needs to be a date in the future and not today, but it's really just an excuse to put it off because I'm scared.

Maybe it's the same for you? I think it's probably pretty common.

Reactions: Ἡγησίας
Kikoo Loool

Kikoo Loool

Enlightened
Feb 25, 2019
I'm fucking done.
I can't do this shit anymore, if anyone has any objective to not ctb let me know.
Tonight is shitty and I don't see how anything will ever get better. I'm fucking hopeless
Why would you come here and ask for that if you were really decided to catch the bus? Isn't it an unvoluntary sign that you're not ready?

Reactions: Ἡγησίας and lostangel
devil

devil

Jun 22, 2019
No I have no idea what I'm thinking anymore.
I just want someone to make the decision for me because it's so fucking difficult to do anything for myself. You're happy one minute and feel okay about the future and then next minute everything is miserable and you just don't have what it takes to be alive anymore. I can't decide on anything, It's so complicated.

Reactions: Oblivion Lover, fastFWD and Righttodie
Righttodie

Righttodie

Maybe in another life
Apr 10, 2019
It's like the meaning of life. What does life mean ?
It's subjective, right ? Life is whatever you see it to be.

Similarly, there is no inherent reason for you to not kill yourself either.
Only you can find your own reason.

It seems that you aren't able to find a reason to not die, maybe because there isn't any.
It doesn't imply that there never will be one.

But you are looking for one, so maybe your search could bring you to a reason possibly if you gave it time and thought as to why do you need a reason to stop yourself from dying.

Reactions: DreamCatcher and appalachian moon