• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

xostaticxo

xostaticxo

Let's See X
Jan 16, 2020
So, my girlfriend now has SN which she picks up later on this week. If she is successful at CTB, there really is no purpose for me anymore.

How high, realistically would I need to jump off of something to make sure it works? My plan would be, if she is successful to jump off of the the multistory Car Park in my home town which is about 8 stories high. Would this work?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: A_miStake_of_NATURE, voyager, x-Ace-x and 1 other person
HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
For the sake of your privacy, disclosing locations of where you want to jump from isn't really advisable.

Reactions: x-Ace-x and Jean Améry
Skyview

Skyview

Going Blue
Dec 9, 2019
So, my girlfriend now has SN which she picks up later on this week. If she is successful at CTB, there really is no purpose for me anymore.

How high, realistically would I need to jump off of something to make sure it works? My plan would be, if she is successful to jump off of the a place in my home town which is about 8 stories high. Would this work?
People have jumped from 8 storey buildings and survived with horrific injuries . It's around 100ft .

Reactions: xostaticxo
xostaticxo

xostaticxo

Let's See X
Jan 16, 2020
People have jumped from 8 storey buildings and survived with horrific injuries . It's around 100ft .

Damn. Need to think of a different location or different method.

MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
Wait I'm confused why don't you just use her leftover SN? She can't possibly be using all of it right? Or do you not like SN? Jumping is really hard to pull off both in succeeding and carrying it out so you might want to rethink that method of yours.

Reactions: _Minsk, voyager, BPD Barbie and 1 other person
Terminally ill

Terminally ill

May 27, 2019
How come u are not taking SN together with her then? I am sorry it has come to this :(

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk and voyager
Broken Chimera

Broken Chimera

The abyss also gazes into you
May 27, 2019
Like others said, just get her to give you some SN. She won't use it all. I hope it gets better for both of you before it comes to that.

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
As both people said I would wonder why you guys don't just go together if you plan on leaving immediately after anyway.

• Love
xostaticxo

xostaticxo

Let's See X
Jan 16, 2020
Wait I'm confused why don't you just use her leftover SN? She can't possibly be using all of it right? Or do you not like SN? Jumping is really hard to pull off both in succeeding and carrying it out so you might want to rethink that method of yours.

She still lives with her parents and they really don't like me, so wont be able to get near the SN tbh.

• Aww..
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed and MysticPerception
Broken Chimera

Broken Chimera

The abyss also gazes into you
May 27, 2019
Just ask her for it. If she says no then just buy your own.

Reactions: _Minsk
xostaticxo

xostaticxo

Let's See X
Jan 16, 2020
How come u are not taking SN together with her then? I am sorry it has come to this :(

We literally can't watch eachother do it. We did have a suicide pact in August but got found out aswell.
Just ask her for it. If she says no then just buy your own.
Actually, good idea. I know where to get it from now.

Reactions: MysticPerception, voyager and GoodPersonEffed
LegaliseIt!

LegaliseIt!

Elementalist
Nov 29, 2019
The different methods and information that can help you with your decision are linked here.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/resource-compilation.3/

• Love
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Would it not be easier to see one another die if you know that you are accompanying one another instead of being alone?

Cheshirecatx

Cheshirecatx

Curiouser and Curiouser
May 10, 2019
Would it not be easier to see one another die if you know that you are accompanying one another instead of being alone?
Only issue with that, if one of you instantly regrets seeing the other doing something and calls services, your both stuck and then you've stopped the other being successful which impacts a lot. Some people just like being alone too in that decision, and if one of you survive; you can end up charged with murder. SN may have a high lethality, but there are still cases of survival.

• Love
Reactions: Not_Quite_Dead_Yet and xostaticxo
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Only issue with that, if one of you instantly regrets seeing the other doing something and calls services, your both stuck and then you've stopped the other being successful which impacts a lot. Some people just like being alone too in that decision, and if one of you survive; you can end up charged with murder. SN may have a high lethality, but there are still cases of survival.

I see, well said.

Reactions: Cheshirecatx
S

S1mpleme

Mage
Dec 27, 2019

How high, realistically would I need to jump off of something to make sure it works? My plan would be, if she is successful to jump off of the the multistory Car Park in my home town which is about 8 stories high. Would this work?
She wants to CTB and leave you alone, then why do you care about her? Just find a girlfriend who would think about you. And if you want to CTB, why SN is not an option?

Reactions: Jean4
EndItQuickly

EndItQuickly

Oct 30, 2019
Not to mention legal liabilities if you're found alive and she isn't. Could be charged with murder.

Cheshirecatx

Cheshirecatx

Curiouser and Curiouser
May 10, 2019
Not to mention legal liabilities if you're found alive and she isn't. Could be charged with murder.
That's exactly what I said aha, but yeah, so many more risks with a suicide pact and definitely not worth the consequences if something goes wrong.

• Love
xostaticxo

xostaticxo

Let's See X
Jan 16, 2020
She wants to CTB and leave you alone, then why do you care about her? Just find a girlfriend who would think about you. And if you want to CTB, why SN is not an option?

I'm not leaving right now because I actually care about her. I know she cares about me aswell. We can break down to either, argue but realise that love is the only option. We have eachother. I know she's unwell and I love her enough to stay. The services have let her down alot and it really isn't her fault.

• Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk and TimeToBiteTheDust