Dili

Dili

Jun 25, 2023
My gf of over a year has fold me she would slow down and stop drinking, but in the last 2 days she's gotten drunks twice, and tn we walked to Walmart to get snacks and she wanted to drive but I told her no cause she was drinking and she tried to argue with me about it saying nothing would happen, but it old her thays not worth the risk, I could tell by her tone, body language and gave etc she was annoyed from it, and when we got to walmart she was asking Me why I put my esr protection on when there was a bike coming and it was kinda loud and she sounded annoyed for some reason, and then in there she kept asking me what I wanted in a super disrespectful tone multiple times and I asked her why she was annoyed and in a mood and she got more upset and kept being really rude so I said im leaving and walked home without her, this isn't thr firdt time she's been rude to me ina stor ebut this is the firdt time I didn't wanna just take it and walked back home, also via my other post you can read about the other shit she does to me if you want. But to sum to up she abuses me physically verbally and mentally, and always plays victim. And shewed to her mom and said she wasn't being rude and her mom texted me calling me a disrespectful shit lol, yes I was the one being nice until I had enough of her shit and walked home. And she always tells me she "wasn't annoyed or mad and thst I got upset for no reason" I'm not stupid I can tell someone's emotion and get hurt when someone I love is rude and mean to me, and then she always tried to trick me into thinking she wasn't.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti, aGoodDayToDie and gravesfrommiami
I

istheretrulyalife?

Ser Alexander V
Jun 14, 2023
Break up with her. She sounds awful. Let her know over text so she doesn't act out. If she comes to your house and starts making a scene call the police. Keep detailed records of what she does in case she accuses you of something.

Seriously GTFO of that relationship

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and gravesfrommiami
A

aGoodDayToDie

Arcanist
Jun 30, 2023
Yeah that would really piss me off.

I'm not in a great relationship and I don't really know what to do. I feel trapped. She's so fucking stubborn and refuses to admit she does anything wrong. But she's so bloody critical all the time. And whenever I try to be playful or tell a joke she just reacts negatively. There's so little joy in this relationship. But we've been together a long time and our lives are intertwined so leaving will be a real pain in the arse. Not to mention a lonely journey. Idk what to do. But it depresses the hell out of me. There are definitely times she makes me suicidal. But she doesn't seem to give a shit. I've tried talking to her about it many times but she refuses to admit there's a problem, so I don't see any hope of her changing. I might have to go and live with my dad.

Dili

Dili

Jun 25, 2023
Break up with her. She sounds awful. Let her know over text so she doesn't act out. If she comes to your house and starts making a scene call the police. Keep detailed records of what she does in case she accuses you of something.

Seriously GTFO of that relationship
We live together and if I try to leave she gets mad and screams at me and hits me and jm scared she'll break my stuff, I almost left earlier tn but she said im hers and jm never leaving and not I'm the cute way that makes u feel warm the crazy way like she literaly thinks I'm property and that she owns me she literaly said she owns me it honestly disturbs me and I didn't say anything cuz she scares me bro she's very violent idk what to do im trapped
Yeah that would really piss me off.

I'm not in a great relationship and I don't really know what to do. I feel trapped. She's so fucking stubborn and refuses to admit she does anything wrong. But she's so bloody critical all the time. And whenever I try to be playful or tell a joke she just reacts negatively. There's so little joy in this relationship. But we've been together a long time and our lives are intertwined so leaving will be a real pain in the arse. Not to mention a lonely journey. Idk what to do. But it depresses the hell out of me. There are definitely times she makes me suicidal. But she doesn't seem to give a shit. I've tried talking to her about it many times but she refuses to admit there's a problem, so I don't see any hope of her changing. I might have to go and live with my dad.
I'm in a similar situation, she make sme suicidal and im literaly trapped here with her if I try to leave she hits and screams at me, I also have ear sensitivity so her screaming hurts me, and she'll break stuff possibly even my stuff. She also treated to throw out cays outside and make them strays which scares me because I love my kittens very much and it would break my heart if they became strays. So idk what to do my only option it feels like is to ctb but I don't rly wanna but it feels like the only option so idk

Last edited:
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I know the term is banded about a lot but I'd advise looking into narcissism. Some of those behaviours sound similar to it. I'm almost certain I grew up with a narcissist. They were the reason I first became suicidal. I recommend the YouTube channel: 'LiveAbuseFree'. She talks about narcissism a lot. Plus, lots of channels will advise on how to deal with it- if you really feel like you can't leave. I'm sorry though. I feel sorry for anyone who gets themselves entangled with people like that.

Reactions: Aisley
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Dump that crazy chick.

You can do better.

ctb★prince

ctb★prince

villain otd
Jul 7, 2023
My gf of over a year has fold me she would slow down and stop drinking, but in the last 2 days she's gotten drunks twice, and tn we walked to Walmart to get snacks and she wanted to drive but I told her no cause she was drinking and she tried to argue with me about it saying nothing would happen, but it old her thays not worth the risk, I could tell by her tone, body language and gave etc she was annoyed from it, and when we got to walmart she was asking Me why I put my esr protection on when there was a bike coming and it was kinda loud and she sounded annoyed for some reason, and then in there she kept asking me what I wanted in a super disrespectful tone multiple times and I asked her why she was annoyed and in a mood and she got more upset and kept being really rude so I said im leaving and walked home without her, this isn't thr firdt time she's been rude to me ina stor ebut this is the firdt time I didn't wanna just take it and walked back home, also via my other post you can read about the other shit she does to me if you want. But to sum to up she abuses me physically verbally and mentally, and always plays victim. And shewed to her mom and said she wasn't being rude and her mom texted me calling me a disrespectful shit lol, yes I was the one being nice until I had enough of her shit and walked home. And she always tells me she "wasn't annoyed or mad and thst I got upset for no reason" I'm not stupid I can tell someone's emotion and get hurt when someone I love is rude and mean to me, and then she always tried to trick me into thinking she wasn't.
sounds like little miss gaslighter to me, from your posts you seem way too nice to be treates like that by anyone for any reason, like others said, break up and never look back, cut all ties w her if possible

NeverReallyHere

NeverReallyHere

Mar 15, 2021
We live together and if I try to leave she gets mad and screams at me and hits me and jm scared she'll break my stuff, I almost left earlier tn but she said im hers and jm never leaving and not I'm the cute way that makes u feel warm the crazy way like she literaly thinks I'm property and that she owns me she literaly said she owns me it honestly disturbs me and I didn't say anything cuz she scares me bro she's very violent idk what to do im trapped
I'm so sorry you're in this abusive relationship. Do you have a job, financial independence? Also is there anyone you trust - any friends or family - you can go an stay with for a while (preferably somewhere she doesn't know about)? If the answer to these questions is yes, then you should GTFO as soon as you can. Wait until she's out, then leave. Grab as much of your stuff as you can - have your friend/family member come pick you up if possible. Don't contact her except a note/text to tell her you're leaving due to her abusive behaviour. Block her on your phone and social media. Don't go back. Don't look back.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds so awful what you are going through, it's just horrible to me how cruel humans create so much suffering.

G

goodnight cat

Jun 23, 2023
Just dump her please... Maybe try to get some help from friends/family?
Maybe they can support you in finding a way to bring it to her or even be there in the moment so she can't go on full mad bitch mode and protect you/your stuff.

Really sounds like you're just scared of her which is fair.