• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Nervonia

Nervonia

Frogger
Feb 21, 2023
My girlfriend has announced that she is most likely pregnant and we both agreed we aren't financially stable or prepared in any way so we originally agreed that we will get an abortion if it turns out to be the case. Now she's asking for us to speak about it which i'm pretty sure she means she wants to keep it, however we have been together for less than month i am also not mentally stable to raise a child, i'm still waking up struggling to go about my daily activities and losing motivation very very fast. i'm just lost on what to do i'm currently driving to hers so we can talk about it but i'm scared and worried, what happens if we keep it and i canny cop with life anymore and end it all, and how do i express hope i feel and my worries without sounding like i'm trying to guilt her into not keeping it i'm just worried and scared and honestly don't know if i will see next month let alone the birth of our child if we keep it, i'm just not stable enough

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, thelookingontheway, heavyeyes and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's so tragic how people still decide to procreate, doing such a thing is just creating unnecessary suffering in a world filled with endless potential for harm, the nonexistent should be left alone in peace and not burdened with existence.

• Hmph!
  • Love
Reactions: yive, Suicidе, thrutrekfinaly and 12 others
S

silentdude122

Feb 22, 2022
Doesn't make sense bro. No point of bringing a kid into the world when you're not capable of handling it

Reactions: 𖣴 nadia 𖣴, Suicidе, aticeret and 9 others
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
Bojack horseman had a great song about abortion.

Reactions: Valentino, heavyeyes, I wish I were a cat and 2 others
StaticCryBabye

StaticCryBabye

Sorrowful Pixel
Apr 9, 2023
Please, please consider having an abortion. The child could suffer greatly in the future. You have already mentioned that you cannot be a good father and is already dealing with so much mental problems, which is already a sign that you may not be able to take care of the child. Ultimately, the decision on what to do with the baby is up to you and your girlfriend.

Reactions: looking_for_peace, thelookingontheway, kernel_panic and 4 others
hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
It is a very difficult situation to be in. You can if you want talk to her about your concerns regarding your mental health and your inability to raise a child. Tell her a child needs emotional support which you cannot give not even to yourself, much less to the baby. Tell her that a baby would need both parent figure and that you fear you won't be able to be there for it. If she insists, you will have to respect her decision and she will have to carry with the consequences

• Love
Reactions: Forever Sleep, heavyeyes, UsagiDrop and 4 others
Bobert_Beniro

Bobert_Beniro

Life sucks and then you die.
Mar 14, 2023
You don't need to have a baby if you have mental illness. All my friends who had sick parents were unhappy

Reactions: Red Desert, mistake22, kernel_panic and 3 others
Ghostofthepast

Ghostofthepast

Student
Dec 31, 2022
My girlfriend has announced that she is most likely pregnant and we both agreed we aren't financially stable or prepared in any way so we originally agreed that we will get an abortion if it turns out to be the case. Now she's asking for us to speak about it which i'm pretty sure she means she wants to keep it, however we have been together for less than month i am also not mentally stable to raise a child, i'm still waking up struggling to go about my daily activities and losing motivation very very fast. i'm just lost on what to do i'm currently driving to hers so we can talk about it but i'm scared and worried, what happens if we keep it and i canny cop with life anymore and end it all, and how do i express hope i feel and my worries without sounding like i'm trying to guilt her into not keeping it i'm just worried and scared and honestly don't know if i will see next month let alone the birth of our child if we keep it, i'm just not stable enough
Don't take that for granted my ex had a abortion and said it wasn't murder and that it was just cells be proud and happy you have a chance to be a dad

dwindlingfirst

dwindlingfirst

Too worthless to live, too scared to die
Apr 24, 2023
Have you considered adoption? People tend to forget about that or think that it's strictly either abortion or raising the child.

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
Have you considered adoption? People tend to forget about that or think that it's strictly either abortion or raising the child.
I've said it before on this forum. Adopted children have much higher risk of severe mental illness.There is various research online, here is one article:

• Informative
Reactions: 𖣴 nadia 𖣴, kernel_panic, Aisley and 2 others
dwindlingfirst

dwindlingfirst

Too worthless to live, too scared to die
Apr 24, 2023
I've said it before on this forum. Adopted children have much higher risk of severe mental illness.There is various research online, here is one article:
Look, I agree that no child should deal with this fucked up world, but I'm pro life when it comes to babies and the abortion topic.

Unwr!tten

Unwr!tten

Saltier than SN
Apr 10, 2023
Look, I agree that no child should deal with this fucked up world, but I'm pro life when it comes to babies and the abortion topic.
I agree.
Firstly, I think people should be more careful when having intercourse so as to avoid pregnancy, but if pregnancy happens, the bbay should be given a choice to live.
then I believe that at 25 years old, when the brain is fully developed, we should get the option to die.

• Hmph!
Reactions: hellispink, dwindlingfirst and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals

2Toes

Dark Hails
Jan 23, 2023
Might have to just cop that one on the chin mate . If you want to have sex without having a child there are ways to go about it .

I wish I were a cat

I wish I were a cat

Sleep is good, death is better.
Apr 14, 2023
The kid will inevitably suffer. The only way to stop suffering is not reproduce. I'd talk her into aborting it..

Reactions: Suicidе, Untimely, kernel_panic and 3 others
Aisley

Aisley

Wizard
Mar 12, 2023
How did the talk go? Maybe she just wanted to process it all with you, but out loud in words. This is a thing with women. We just want it all worked out and akcnowledged sometimes. Btw, sometimes a shot of castor oil will clear that right up. As long as you're nice and early with it. Good luck.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I'd agree with @hellispink . I think the best thing would be to be absolutely open with her and tell her all of your concerns. Ultimately- it will be her choice but it's only fair really for all of you that she knows how you feel now. I'm sorry. It must be a very difficult situation to be in.