• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

elina

elina

Sep 25, 2022
Hi dear all. I m thinking to od on liguid Ghb. Are antiemetics necessary? What quantity is needed? Any suggestions, thoughts, warnings would be highly appreciated.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Here's a guide:

elina

elina

Sep 25, 2022
Here's a guide:

Is butadeniol the same thing with ghb? Thanx for your response

indefinitesleep2

indefinitesleep2

Im out
Jun 29, 2024
just looked at the guide is it true this is legal to buy without a prescription?, because it sounds like an easy to access variant of N, im going with SN but I might reconsider and try this, seems very peaceful

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
just looked at the guide is it true this is legal to buy without a prescription?, because it sounds like an easy to access variant of N, im going with SN but I might reconsider and try this, seems very peaceful
Butadeniol and N are not even remotely the same thing.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and CelestialDiana
elina

elina

Sep 25, 2022
Ghb is not legal but extreme easy to find in Berlin at least

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I found a GHB Guide:

Reactions: elina
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
yeah I know but the way it kills you by you just falling asleep and you cease to breath
Lots of stuff does that. Didn't realize you meant on such a "basic" level of similarity. My bad.

Reactions: indefinitesleep2