• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sanction

sanction

sanctioned
Mar 15, 2019
How does it make any sense we were just forced into this fucking hell of a world, to endure a life long of endless hassles and headaches, that is ultimately pointless and meaningless

Literally shortly after we learn how to walk and say some simple sentences, we are already forced to join this bullshit education school system, and be stuck there for 20 years, just to prepare us to then go be somebody's slave (job) for the next 40-50 years, so we can earn bullshit wages to afford basic necessities, just so we don't end up homeless or starve to death

We need to keep taking care of our physical body's endless needs for decades and decades..... try to fit in with society, try to find our own companion, stay safe from dangers, constantly find ways to distract ourselves from boredom and loneliness, need to learn and remember a million things, follow a million rules, go through endless disappointments and heart breaks.........

Go through all this crap, just to get old, sick, and die in the very end. Even the death part doesn't come easy. Leading up to it, there are endless doctor and hospital appointments required, different medications and surgery's........ insurance..... arranging for burial or cremation...... and the list goes on

How is 90% of the world population not already gone insane from this crap??????

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Jarni, pthnrdnojvsc, thewalkingdread and 5 others
D

Draconis

Jun 8, 2024
How does it make any sense we were just forced into this fucking hell of a world, to endure a life long of endless hassles and headaches, that is ultimately pointless and meaningless

Literally shortly after we learn how to walk and say some simple sentences, we are already forced to join this bullshit education school system, and be stuck there for 20 years, just to prepare us to then go be somebody's slave (job) for the next 40-50 years, so we can earn bullshit wages to afford basic necessities, just so we don't end up homeless or starve to death

We need to keep taking care of our physical body's endless needs for decades and decades..... try to fit in with society, try to find our own companion, stay safe from dangers, constantly find ways to distract ourselves from boredom and loneliness, need to learn and remember a million things, follow a million rules, go through endless disappointments and heart breaks.........

Go through all this crap, just to get old, sick, and die in the very end. Even the death part doesn't come easy. Leading up to it, there are endless doctor and hospital appointments required, different medications and surgery's........ insurance..... arranging for burial or cremation...... and the list goes on

How is 90% of the world population not already gone insane from this crap??????
I agree!life is total meaningless a slave hamster-wheel you work so you can have a bed around 4 corner and some groceries in the refrigerator to rest in your "home"on and on and on..."home" is just some time of rest so you can work for the corners and the bed and the groceries so life is to work to pay bills...it´ no life it´s slavery to survive not live...

• Hugs
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, thewalkingdread and GoatHerder
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Completely agree. I spend so much of my time feeling resentful about being given life these days. I guess in some ways, I'm glad I've only come to this conclusion now (in my mid 40's.) Not that I was happy growing up but, the whole antinatilist thing wasn't as strong. It made it easier to comply I think- which the majority of us have to do regardless in order to survive.

May I ask- when did you start having these feelings? Are they making it harder to do all the stuff that is expected of us? I find now that even small irritations send me on an antinatilist rant (in my head.)

• Hugs
Reactions: Jarni, pthnrdnojvsc, thewalkingdread and 2 others
D1byRam3n

D1byRam3n

Trying to escape from cruel reality
Nov 14, 2023
Yeah, I agree. It feels so tedious

• Hugs
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and thewalkingdread
thewalkingdread

thewalkingdread

Life is a pointless, undeserved, unnecessary pain.
Oct 30, 2023
How is 90% of the world population not already gone insane from this crap?
Sadism, self-destructive behaviors, violence, wars and, ironically, sex and procreation are arguably the reflexes or coping mechanisms of said insanity.

Reactions: rebelnow111, Jarni and pthnrdnojvsc