• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

thatisitguy

Jul 11, 2024
I easily found SN off Amazon and a camping store. Amazon generally won't sell to a private party but will if you have a business account. I had no problem setting up a business account and all Amazon verified was that my address wasn't a residential address but a commercial/business address.

So what address did I use? My job's address. Basically my SN was sent to my job. It didn't raise any red flags, no one opened it or knew what was inside. A lot of people use our work address for Amazon shipments because they're worried about porch pirates stealing their shit while they're at work. Amazon did charge me for having a business account but I canceled the account and got a refund after getting my SN.

Also, there is a camping store in Washington that sells SN. I too placed an order and received it a few days later. No questions asked, nothing. It was no different than had I ordered a tent or flashlight.

I got the metoclopramide from Teledoc. I spent $50 to talk to a doctor over the phone. I told the doctor that I had GERD and my primary care doctor retired and his office didn't put in my refill and I needed some to carry me through next week when I have my appointment with a new doctor. Took less than three minutes to get an RX.

For something to calm your nerves, you might want to look at "gas station herion" aka tianeptine before they ban that too. I tried it and you get a high similar to an opioid,

You're welcome

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: GoatHerder, Bear1234 and Tapioca