• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

wasphyso

wasphyso

Nov 1, 2023
Hey all, I'm just wondering if anyone has been able to get sn though Australia customs and if you did can you pm the details for the supplier thanks

TiredTurtle

TiredTurtle

Student
Oct 29, 2023
I would also like to know if anyone has any info

todiefor

todiefor

I hope I made some +ve difference in ppl’s lives
Jun 24, 2023
Me too please many thanks

limaneta

limaneta

Jul 4, 2023
I asked border patrol before ordering it into Australia, the only thing that came to my door was the police. They are sent to every address ordering SN by ABF for a welfare check in Australia.
Yeah I would say do not attempt.

• Aww..
Reactions: LonelyKitten
Styg

Styg

Get to the next screen
Nov 11, 2023
I asked border patrol before ordering it into Australia, the only thing that came to my door was the police. They are sent to every address ordering SN by ABF for a welfare check in Australia.
Yeah I would say do not attempt.

Yeah I think that's unfortunately the state of our country at the moment. Border force is very much aware of these things, and unless you're ordering from a domestic source, you're likely to receive a welfare check instead of SN. It ultimately leads to people getting desperate and performing more painful methods of CTB, which is a shame.

I

impetuousvoid

Dec 6, 2023
Yeah I think that's unfortunately the state of our country at the moment. Border force is very much aware of these things, and unless you're ordering from a domestic source, you're likely to receive a welfare check instead of SN. It ultimately leads to people getting desperate and performing more painful methods of CTB, which is a shame.
Trust our country to make us more miserable and desperate...