Decayed

Decayed

Oct 16, 2023
does anyone know how to get SN in australia, and who will ship it to australia ?

Reactions: davidtorez
A

AflacDuck

Aug 5, 2024
Potassium nitrate or KNO3 vs NaNO3 which is sodium nitrate. Potassium nitrate might be used in fertilizers, and stump remover. Both cause nitrate poisoning.

The gardening section might have stump remover check chemical composition, but would likely be more assessible.

Decayed

Decayed

Oct 16, 2023
Potassium nitrate or KNO3 vs NaNO3 which is sodium nitrate. Potassium nitrate might be used in fertilizers, and stump remover. Both cause nitrate poisoning.

The gardening section might have stump remover check chemical composition, but would likely be more assessible.
i thought you couldn't use nitrate to ctb/ it was more painful and that you could only use nitrite please correct me if im wrong tho

A

AflacDuck

Aug 5, 2024
i thought you couldn't use nitrate to ctb/ it was more painful and that you could only use nitrite please correct me if im wrong tho
The primary function that kills you is Methemoglobinemia from the nitrate poisoning which the blood wont be able to carry oxygen.

NIH.gov "Methemoglobinemia is a condition with life-threatening potential in which diminution of the oxygen-carrying capacity of circulating hemoglobin occurs due to the conversion of some or all of the four iron species from the reduced ferrous (Fe2+) state to the oxidized ferric (Fe3+) state."

tl;dr it messes with the bloods ability to carry oxygen.