• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

kindawannacrylol

kindawannacrylol

Student
Jan 13, 2021
i kinda feel like being a bit skinnier would make me not want to ctb as much, at least for now, anyone know any good ways to lose weight super fast? Like 2 weeks fast? Doesn't matter if it's healthy or not.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hennessy
ohhgeeitsme

ohhgeeitsme

Wizard
Feb 5, 2020
Phenylpiracetam always killed my appetite.

Reactions: kindawannacrylol
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
DNP, T3, and daily cardio.

Ame

Ame

あめ
Nov 1, 2019
There is no quick and easy way to lose weight sadly. Most of the weight that you shed after fasting will largely be attributed to dehydration and will likely be regained once you return to your normal diet. Fasting comes with its own risks, especially if you are not careful about how to reintroduce foods into your diet. I am well aware of how incongruous this warning comes across on a forum like this one, but refeeding syndrome is dangerous and can even lead to death. If you have the means, please consult a nutritionist to help you design a sustainable meal plan (diet is key when losing weight) and try to incorporate some more exercise in your day to day routine.

I think that it might be more constructive for you to shift the focus of your weight loss goals into something more self compassionate. Exercise because it is an activity that you enjoy and allows you to spend time with people whose company you enjoy. Learn how to cook healthy meals because it is a great skill to have and because you live to treat yourself and others to amazing foods. Bond with your loved ones over those meals so that eating becomes an enjoyable social activity rather than a coping mechanism. These are just some suggestions, but the point is to avoid attaching your happiness and self love to your weight loss goals. I think that incorporating these aspects into your journey will do a lot more for you in the long run than just focusing on diminishing yourself and losing weight.

I'm sorry if this isn't what you wanted and that my reply was painfully generic, but I just hope that you will treat yourself well. Tying your happiness to your weight is a terrible rabbit hole to fall into and climbing out of a full blown eating disorder is another kind of hell that may end with you deciding to CTB to escape it. There will never be a good weight. There will never be "thin enough". So please, be careful.

Reactions: stygal, LittleBabyNothing, NodusTollens and 1 other person
signifying nothing

signifying nothing

-
Sep 13, 2020
If you haven't tried it already, I found carb cycling quite manageable. Although I was using it to check for food intolerances rather than weight loss. And its not a fast method.

fixitinpost

fixitinpost

Arriving Somewhere But Not Here
Oct 20, 2020
Realistically you're not looking at a lot of weight loss in just two weeks. Starving yourself isn't going to work either. Our bodies are great at conserving energy when food is scarce, so most of it is gonna be by dehydration. That's how professional boxers are able to lose weight so fast, and then regain it.

I think if you calculate a caloric deficit with regular exercise, you're gonna feel good about just that.

Reactions: stygal, kindawannacrylol, NodusTollens and 2 others
mirko

mirko

ah
Nov 19, 2020
Intermittent fasting + weight lifting. Don't expect to lose much in just 2 weeks.

Last edited:
Reactions: stygal, kindawannacrylol, NodusTollens and 1 other person
C

carlee

Jan 31, 2021
I lost 38 pounds in about 6 months. I cut sugar/sweets, breads, rice, potatoes, red meat.....added more veggies and fruit. After initially losing fast I stalled and added walking and cardio. I've maintained 115-120 for the last 8 months. Now I barely eat due to depression though.

• Hugs
Reactions: kindawannacrylol, Hennessy, Ame and 1 other person
W

wtv5433

Feb 22, 2021
Eat less overall, avoid fats as much as possible, I think its like 40 fats/day if you want to get skinnier, eat proteines instead, and go for a run and everyday and hit up the gym, when you sweat, keep going, means its working

awfullife

awfullife

Arcanist
Nov 16, 2019
Deep depression is great for weight loss. You find no gratification from anything so takes care of that. I quit smoking and still havent put on much weight due to depression.

Reactions: Gunnersup and kindawannacrylol
G

Gunnersup

Jul 2, 2020
Opposite problem here. Have been losing weight like mad. No motivation to eat.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ame