• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

pocket7

pocket7

May 31, 2024
I'm not living alone. I ordered SN, hopefully my parents won't find out. It seems so hard to get everything ready. When I'll receive SN, I will have to go to hotel. I don't have antiemetic. I only have haloperidol and quetiapine. I heard quetiapine works as antiemetic. But anyway, I will need digital weights and fasting. I can fast only for a couple of hours, otherwise my parents will ask why am I not eating. I plan to eat breakfast, fast couple of hours and then go to hotel. My biggest fear is surviving the attempt because then everyone will find out about my attempt and it would seriously make my life worse than it is. Do you think this method might work?

• Hugs
Reactions: thebelljarrr, davidtorez, Unknown21 and 3 others
sugarh1gh

sugarh1gh

Death is new departure and beggining of a journey.
May 27, 2024
Could you go to a hotel for couple of days? That way you would be able to fast for a longer time.

Reactions: davidtorez
pocket7

pocket7

May 31, 2024
Could you go to a hotel for couple of days? That way you would be able to fast for a longer time.
Then I would have to lie to my parents and I fear they would find out I'm lying. And I can't even decide about believable lies since I'm bedridden because of my health issues.

Reactions: thebelljarrr, davidtorez and sugarh1gh
Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
I don't think anyone can know if it will work, there have been cases where 1g has killed the person.

My opinion is that it won't work, no offense. why? For fasting. There have been too many failures due to not following the instructions in the guides. Fasting is perhaps the most important thing after not vomiting.

If it will be in the morning you can say that last night's dinner made you feel bad or something and that your stomach is upset and you won't have any breakfast. Even the night before you can say that you feel sick to your stomach and in the morning what I have already said. It will be more plausible. That way you can achieve many hours of fasting while you sleep, I don't know if it was a myth that digestion slows down when you sleep. Still, what will it be, 10 hours from dinner to SN? It would be ideal. I will spend 11 hours because I eat hard, I also live with my parents and those days my mother cooks a lot.

Think about everything very carefully, I also have my day close and I am planning it. You will definitely need the scale. I was recently told that metal oxidizes SN when mixed, so I should use a plastic spoon just in case. disposable cups to weigh better than if you used a glass one... every detail matters, try to plan that day in your head, from a to z, will you carry everything in a backpack? Will the hotel have glasses? Will there be anything to mix it up? The scale, do you want music while you wait? The do not disturb sign on the door, a note? Everything you can think of.

I think about things a lot, and this will not be an exception. I hope I've helped

• Informative
Reactions: DeIetedUser4739, thebelljarrr, davidtorez and 3 others
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
8 hours of fasting is the minimum.
If you do not have any recommended anti-emetics, you especially need to take care of fasting.
Fasting is VERY important.

Reactions: thebelljarrr, cowboypants, davidtorez and 2 others
pocket7

pocket7

May 31, 2024
I don't think anyone can know if it will work, there have been cases where 1g has killed the person.

My opinion is that it won't work, no offense. why? For fasting. There have been too many failures due to not following the instructions in the guides. Fasting is perhaps the most important thing after not vomiting.

If it will be in the morning you can say that last night's dinner made you feel bad or something and that your stomach is upset and you won't have any breakfast. Even the night before you can say that you feel sick to your stomach and in the morning what I have already said. It will be more plausible. That way you can achieve many hours of fasting while you sleep, I don't know if it was a myth that digestion slows down when you sleep. Still, what will it be, 10 hours from dinner to SN? It would be ideal. I will spend 11 hours because I eat hard, I also live with my parents and those days my mother cooks a lot.

Think about everything very carefully, I also have my day close and I am planning it. You will definitely need the scale. I was recently told that metal oxidizes SN when mixed, so I should use a plastic spoon just in case. disposable cups to weigh better than if you used a glass one... every detail matters, try to plan that day in your head, from a to z, will you carry everything in a backpack? Will the hotel have glasses? Will there be anything to mix it up? The scale, do you want music while you wait? The do not disturb sign on the door, a note? Everything you can think of.

I think about things a lot, and this will not be an exception. I hope I've helped
Sounds like a good idea. I might say that I don't feel hungry. But if I'm feeling sick, how will they react that I will say that I'm leaving home for all day. And what worries me is that I survive and wake up. Then my parents would be worried that I'm missing and it would cause problems. I feel like this is the only chance I will get. Thank you for response, I hope you achieve piece.

Also I'm now using haloperidol which makes me very bad at planning because my head is dull from the medicine. I guess for some people like me sadly CBT is not an option.

anon7245

anon7245

Jun 8, 2024
Sounds like a good idea. I might say that I don't feel hungry. But if I'm feeling sick, how will they react that I will say that I'm leaving home for all day. And what worries me is that I survive and wake up. Then my parents would be worried that I'm missing and it would cause problems. I feel like this is the only chance I will get. Thank you for response, I hope you achieve piece.

Also I'm now using haloperidol which makes me very bad at planning because my head is dull from the medicine. I guess for some people like me sadly CBT is not an option.
What makes you so ready to die

Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024

Ummm, you can tell them you're gone in the morning for a little while, not all day. I imagine that you have breakfast early, you have hours until the moment comes where they think you have disappeared. Are you lucky enough to have any friends? Tell them that you are going with him and that you will eat out or something similar.

My story is a lot like that. It's all about thinking, but I understand that the pills don't give you much. You will have to make an effort and dedicate a few more hours, but you can make a plan to avoid any setbacks.

pocket7

pocket7

May 31, 2024
What makes you so ready to die
Because my life is ruined by mental illness (schizoaffective disorder).

Ummm, you can tell them you're gone in the morning for a little while, not all day. I imagine that you have breakfast early, you have hours until the moment comes where they think you have disappeared. Are you lucky enough to have any friends? Tell them that you are going with him and that you will eat out or something similar.

My story is a lot like that. It's all about thinking, but I understand that the pills don't give you much. You will have to make an effort and dedicate a few more hours, but you can make a plan to avoid any setbacks.
Okay, sounds like a good idea about saying that I'm going to my friend. So if I fast for at least 8 hours, my attempt could be successful?

Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
A minimum of 8 hours is recommended, yes. If you achieve that the probabilities increase a lot. Then it's a matter of not vomiting or asking for help after taking SN.

Will you make a farewell thread or while you're doing it? I know it sounds bad, even macabre, but all information helps future users. I am going to try to do it, but I will take hypnotics and benzos half an hour before so that they take effect, I am afraid to take them afterwards as the guides indicate. I don't know if when I take SN I will be so tired that I can't write, but when I take it I will publish it, everything is waiting.

Today I saw a video of a girl who takes 2 doses with a lot of water and it took her about 40 minutes to fall asleep and fall unconscious, well, she is in bed and falls... I guess she didn't get up, her cell phone falls too .

Reactions: cowboypants and davidtorez
pocket7

pocket7

May 31, 2024
A minimum of 8 hours is recommended, yes. If you achieve that the probabilities increase a lot. Then it's a matter of not vomiting or asking for help after taking SN.

Will you make a farewell thread or while you're doing it? I know it sounds bad, even macabre, but all information helps future users. I am going to try to do it, but I will take hypnotics and benzos half an hour before so that they take effect, I am afraid to take them afterwards as the guides indicate. I don't know if when I take SN I will be so tired that I can't write, but when I take it I will publish it, everything is waiting.

Today I saw a video of a girl who takes 2 doses with a lot of water and it took her about 40 minutes to fall asleep and fall unconscious, well, she is in bed and falls... I guess she didn't get up, her cell phone falls too .
I guess I will make a good bye thread when the time comes. Thank you very much for helpful information.

• Hugs
Reactions: DeIetedUser4739, davidtorez, sugarh1gh and 1 other person
Coconut blue

Coconut blue

Student
May 13, 2024
pph recommends doing ctb at night to avoid others interfering in the attempt. since many hotels do room service and cleaning in the afternoon and late morning, i think this advice is particularly relevant. also i think it would be much better if you leave yourself a longer window to carry out the attempt. do your parents know you'll be going to the hotel? if they freak out bc you're missing and start looking for you or calling the hotel or smth that could result in a botched attempt

Reactions: thebelljarrr, cowboypants, davidtorez and 1 other person
pocket7

pocket7

May 31, 2024
pph recommends doing ctb at night to avoid others interfering in the attempt. since many hotels do room service and cleaning in the afternoon and late morning, i think this advice is particularly relevant. also i think it would be much better if you leave yourself a longer window to carry out the attempt. do your parents know you'll be going to the hotel? if they freak out bc you're missing and start looking for you or calling the hotel or smth that could result in a botched attempt
Can't I just leave "do not disturb" sign?

My parents won't know that I'm visiting hotel.

Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
Can't I just leave "do not disturb" sign?

My parents won't know that I'm visiting hotel.
I think so, with the do not disturb sign you will prevent them from entering. But that is during your stay, when the day of your departure from the hotel arrives, if you have not left the room, they will enter.

Reactions: pocket7
cowboypants

cowboypants

Experienced
May 7, 2024

Can you send me the video link? I have tried to find the video, but never could.
I'm not living alone. I ordered SN, hopefully my parents won't find out. It seems so hard to get everything ready. When I'll receive SN, I will have to go to hotel. I don't have antiemetic. I only have haloperidol and quetiapine. I heard quetiapine works as antiemetic. But anyway, I will need digital weights and fasting. I can fast only for a couple of hours, otherwise my parents will ask why am I not eating. I plan to eat breakfast, fast couple of hours and then go to hotel. My biggest fear is surviving the attempt because then everyone will find out about my attempt and it would seriously make my life worse than it is. Do you think this method might work?
Skip the dinner, and you can easily do it around midnight, which is what recommended.

Reactions: unnamed2, DeIetedUser4739 and pocket7