• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

tiredofbeingme

tiredofbeingme

Feb 27, 2021
I'm wondering how to get to that
point of no return, anybody who has and unfortunately survived?

H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021
Well, basically, my plan is take enough benzo's, then take either SN or N. But I can understand this doesn't work out for everyone.

Reactions: tiredofbeingme
WatermelonMel

WatermelonMel

Melon Master
Aug 19, 2019
I like to think of unconsciousness being the point of no return, cause you know, you can't do anything. But that only applies to some methods from the Resources.

Reactions: tiredofbeingme
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Sleeping pills and alcohol helped me lots to supress my SI last year when I tried to ctb. I was like "alright, time to die".

JustAMatterOfTime

JustAMatterOfTime

Fragile
Mar 21, 2021
I intend to take a lot of Pregabalin.

JustAMatterOfTime

JustAMatterOfTime

Fragile
Mar 21, 2021
I
How's the effect on you if I may ask? This product makes me kind of high, as in euphoric. Not really the state I can be in to overcome SI myself.
It makes me feel relaxed and a bit how I feel when drunk. Not sure it will work but it's the best I can come up with at the moment.