• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
Has anyone here from the UK been succesfull in procuring N? Am I allowed to ask? Seems like talking about N or A on here has caused some heated debates. Is there only 'A' (source) in the world?! On a side question does anyone know how often PPH is updated and/ or when the last edition came out?

Thanks in advancce

Reactions: anonbpdgirl
Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
Yes they have. And no it wasn't from N. Not saying anymore.

MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
Yes they have. And no it wasn't from N. Not saying anymore.
From N ?! who the hell is N now. so confused. Was it people on here that said they had got it? Because it seems to be cloaked in this thick veil of secrecy and codedness it is hard for people like myself to get the up to date-accurate-fact based info on how to procure it. (I guess it is to protect the site?) Just trying to get some solid leads-surely its safe if someone had the info and that was shared only in private chat on here. I just feel so desperate-but too scared of other methods- I have the funds too!

Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
I mean A.
No one is going to tell you where to get it exactly as it could cut the rest of us off who want to buy it.
People have it on here so if they wish to sell it's up to them. It's hard to get but you can get it.

MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
I mean A.
No one is going to tell you where to get it exactly as it could cut the rest of us off who want to buy it.
People have it on here so if they wish to sell it's up to them. It's hard to get but you can get it.
But if no one will tell me where to get it exactly-how can I get it-as you say I can at the end- and how do the 'rest of us who want to buy it' get it- if no one ever tells them where they can get it. How can the people on here that have it and do wish to sell it-sell it-if no one is allowed to ask and/ or share who has it? Its a riddle, packed in an enigma, hiding in a labyrinth

Reactions: ValideSultana and Rachel74
Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
But if no one will tell me where to get it exactly-how can I get it-as you say I can at the end- and how do the 'rest of us who want to buy it' get it- if no one ever tells them where they can get it. How can the people on here that have it and do wish to sell it-sell it-if no one is allowed to ask and/ or share who has it? Its a riddle, packed in an enigma, hiding in a labyrinth
Check your inbox x

Reactions: Winter_Flower and MeltingHeart
S

Sadman

Oct 5, 2019
Hi. This is my first post here despite lurking for ages.
I too am uk based and fundamentally struggle to have access to N
Have spent weeks speaking to every commercial SN producer trying to get supplied to no avail.
Anyone fancies selling N hit me up. Thanks.
P.S. apologies for hijack

MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
But also once obtained-if i manage to do so- i need to know the info on how to take-like on the SN megathread
Have spent weeks speaking to every commercial SN producer trying to get supplied to no avail.
no pros-hijack away

Last edited:
Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
You can get SN on English EBay very easily.

Reactions: JimFord99 and LMFAO FOCKERS
Dystopia

Dystopia

💤💤💤
Jul 22, 2019
I recently got some N from empire market to the UK, took 8 days. Just waiting to get purity results from EC but it seems legit. Not currently mentioned in the PPH but half the price.

• Wow
Reactions: Jen0804, MeltingHeart, MichiyoCornell and 1 other person
MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
I recently got some N from empire market to the UK, took 8 days. Just waiting to get purity results from EC but it seems legit. Not currently mentioned in the PPH but half the price.
what is EC ?

N

NgaiOiTai

Apr 30, 2019
Did you go for liquid N or powder? I was having a look at the N on Empire Market, today. Still expensive, but a lot cheaper than A's.

Dystopia

Dystopia

💤💤💤
Jul 22, 2019
Did you go for liquid N or powder? I was having a look at the N on Empire Market, today. Still expensive, but a lot cheaper than A's.

Sorry I didn't see your reply, it's a powder in a bottle. I think powder is generally better for long term storage and having a lower quantity to drink. Just the purity concern is left for now

Reactions: NgaiOiTai
MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
Newb here. What is SN?
you might wanna have a read here first:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/list-of-resources.3/
see the last one in the list of methods megathreads.

oh and this:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/the-sanctioned-suicide-forum-guide.9931/

Last edited:
MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
that cant be true?!

anonbpdgirl

anonbpdgirl

Student
Aug 31, 2019
What is Empire Market? And if it's so easy, why isn't everyone doing it...? Don't believe it, sorry.

MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
What is Empire Market? And if it's so easy, why isn't everyone doing it...? Don't believe it, sorry.
It's something on the dark net I believe - something I would literally have no idea about!

Dystopia

Dystopia

💤💤💤
Jul 22, 2019
that cant be true?!

Well, you can believe what you want; other users here have ordered it and received it too. I'm doing people a favour by testing it to confirm if it's good enough. I know there's a long history of scamming on this forum and people should stick to the PPH source.

I just feel like this one seems to have way better potential. £450 for 25g, one free reship If seized, no finalised payment until it's received and tracking seems a lot safer than paying $800 for none of the above.

Reactions: Berlin76, Ἡγησίας, Jen0804 and 1 other person
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
Well, you can believe what you want; other users here have ordered it and received it too. I'm doing people a favour by testing it to confirm if it's good enough. I know there's a long history of scamming on this forum and people should stick to the PPH source.

I just feel like this one seems to have way better potential. £450 for 25g, one free reship If seized, no finalised payment until it's received and tracking seems a lot safer than paying $800 for none of the above.
Do you know what country they ship from? Not that I know jack about N but I do see people saying difficulty getting it delivered in Europe from the known sources.

Dystopia

Dystopia

💤💤💤
Jul 22, 2019
Do you know what country they ship from? Not that I know jack about N but I do see people saying difficulty getting it delivered in Europe from the known sources.

It's from China (hongkong)

Reactions: n0505
that_guy2611

that_guy2611

Student
Mar 17, 2018
About the empire market vendor - make sure to tell him where you're from as soon as possible. He doesn't ship to my country and became very obnoxious and rude.

• Aww..
Reactions: Jen0804