• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

morbyxz

morbyxz

Sep 9, 2023
Im going to my doctor to get a meto prescribtion (or really any ae) and I have a question. What should I say to actually get it? I heard that a migraine with nausea works but Im really anxious. Like what exactly do I have to say? Sorry im just really socially awkward but I know that ae is one of the most important thing going with SN method. Thanks tc 🫶

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

…
Jul 10, 2023
How to get a prescription: You have indigestion and still feel full hours after eating. Food stays in your stomach longer than it should which feels strange and you're also experiencing acid reflux. You feel nauseated and you have the urge to vomit when you cough. Tell them that you had a family member who used to take the same medication and when you tried it, it worked very well for you and the family member but unfortunately theres none left.

You must tell the doctor that a family member has used the medication you're looking to get. Genetics play a huge role in medicine! The doctor will be more inclined to prescribe you the medicine if you tell them that any of your family has used the medication you want.

Please keep in mind that meto may not work for you so also try getting domperidone as well. Meto has side effects that do include nausea while domperidone doesn't.

Reactions: Deleted member 65988, One day too late, Sid19 and 2 others
T

TheMetalhead

Experienced
Aug 18, 2023
I simply said that i am vomiting and feel nauseous. I got an online prescription tho.

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
Regardless of the method (applicable to any poison and overdose method):

Domperidone has some advantages, because Meto has 2 side effects for which Meto is supposed to act: nausea and vometing.

possible side effects Meto:

• drowsiness
  • excessive tiredness
  • weakness
  • headache
  • dizziness
  • diarrhea
  • nausea
  • vomiting
possible side effects Domperidone:

• Change in need to urinate
  • change in appetite
  • constipation
  • diarrhea
  • burning, difficult, or painful urination
  • difficulty in speaking
  • dizziness
  • drowsiness
Migraine is one reason to get a prescription for an antiemetic.

Reactions: squirley and アホペンギン
S

Sid19

Student
May 26, 2023
Regardless of the method (applicable to any poison and overdose method):

Domperidone has some advantages, because Meto has 2 side effects for which Meto is supposed to act: nausea and vometing.

possible side effects Meto:

• drowsiness
  • excessive tiredness
  • weakness
  • headache
  • dizziness
  • diarrhea
  • nausea
  • vomiting
possible side effects Domperidone:

• Change in need to urinate
  • change in appetite
  • constipation
  • diarrhea
  • burning, difficult, or painful urination
  • difficulty in speaking
  • dizziness
  • drowsiness
Migraine is one reason to get a prescription for an antiemetic.
Both have Diarrhea. Do you think people would shit themselves after taking sn? I have a very bad stomach.

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

…
Jul 10, 2023
Both have Diarrhea. Do you think people would shit themselves after taking sn? I have a very bad stomach.
You will definitely shit yourself. When the body dies, so does the ability to keep anything in there and ultimately everything comes out. Its normal. Just try to defecate as much as you can before ingesting the SN so you won't have to traumatize someone with finding a blue person who shit themselves.

• Yay!
  • Aww..
Reactions: hi-okbye, Deleted member 65988, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
Do you think people would shit themselves after taking sn? I have a very bad stomach.
アホペンギン already answered this question. This happens when you die.

morbyxz

morbyxz

Sep 9, 2023
Update: I got thiethylperazinum (torecan) does anyone know if its gonna be as good as meto?? Not like I have any other choice

befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
I wouldn´t recommend it. An antiemtic that may cause nausea and vomiting is not a good idea. Both are also side effects of Meto.
I would try to get Domperidone.

Reactions: アホペンギン
D

Deleted member 65988

You will definitely shit yourself. When the body dies, so does the ability to keep anything in there and ultimately everything comes out. Its normal. Just try to defecate as much as you can before ingesting the SN so you won't have to traumatize someone with finding a blue person who shit themselves.
Hahaha a blue person who shit themselves sounds so weird but funny for some reason.

• Yay!
Reactions: アホペンギン