• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

nzdarkshark

nzdarkshark

The Loved Mistake
Sep 4, 2018
I have the cash I need for my method - going to try and send it to my place and just religiously check the mail I guess. If my parents ask what the packages are I'm going to try and lie and say my American friend sent me some stuff for Christmas or something.

My question is; is it better to buy everything sooner (thus receive it sooner) or later?
I plan on leaving at the end of January via Sn - the items I added to my eBay wishlist end in the first few days of December so I have until then to order it. But I'm just wondering if I should order it now so I can get it over and done with (the shipping etc) or should I wait until the last few days of November to order it?

Thanks for any advice in advance <3​

Reactions: Trashcan, Deafsn0w, Lifeisatrap and 2 others
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
It's hard to answer this, but I'll try to give my take on it. I'd say it's a matter of timing such as during holiday season or special occasions, but outside of that, then the gift reasoning might not work. In general, I would try to get it soonish rather than later since you may or may not have the means later on (situation may vary between each case though). Also, I would certainly avoid getting it too soon, especially after a bad episode or if you've recently been suspected or when people around you are most vigilant. In that case, it would certainly be better to wait for things to cool down before making your move.

Reactions: Trashcan, Deafsn0w, nzdarkshark and 2 others