Marz

Marz

À PEU PRÈS
Aug 3, 2018
won't play the victim all the way here, i had it coming. the only thing i needed to be allowed to live here was to not fail college. i did and now i'm getting kicked out. problem is, i have nowhere to go. i have no job because of my MI. i just want to get done with dying. main reason why i flunked this semester honestly. i'm totally alone. i know i deserve it. i know the solution is to kill myself so i stop being a burden. i just wish, like a dwindling flame, that i were enough. strong enough, mature enough, smart enough. anything else than what i am. i wonder if that way i would have another chance- but i ran out of time.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: lizinha, Soul, coileanbeag and 7 others
Alchemist

Alchemist

Warlock
Apr 3, 2019
Don't you have a place where you can crash for a while. On which country are you?

omoidarui

omoidarui

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Apr 30, 2019
how could they do that to you?

H

hamednova

I did it for the lulzs
Apr 22, 2019
won't play the victim all the way here, i had it coming. the only thing i needed to be allowed to live here was to not fail college. i did and now i'm getting kicked out. problem is, i have nowhere to go. i have no job because of my MI. i just want to get done with dying. main reason why i flunked this semester honestly. i'm totally alone. i know i deserve it. i know the solution is to kill myself so i stop being a burden. i just wish, like a dwindling flame, that i were enough. strong enough, mature enough, smart enough. anything else than what i am. i wonder if that way i would have another chance- but i ran out of time.
Have they started the eviction papers? Do you have sodium nitrite? IF you REALLY need to die you can take sn in a back of an allyway, shit way to go but its peaceful.

JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
This would be my worse nightmare. I'm sorry, I can't imagine the urgency to CTB you must be going through. If I was facing eviction I would probably do something stupid in the moment from the sheer panic, like jump from a bridge or building, even if it wasn't high enough.

I

itsallover

Arcanist
Jun 29, 2018
Dude thats an easy problem to solve. Either enroll at a community collegeif you were at a four year and if that doesn't work join the military. I would join but im physically sick. Itll toughen the shit out of you and give you purpose. I hate to see young people die. Trump hasn't gottenis into war yet whichi expected right at the beginning, but it looks safe now with these Republicans. Pm if you wanna talk. I absolutely hated school too.

Alchemist

Alchemist

Warlock
Apr 3, 2019
Dude thats an easy problem to solve. Either enroll at a community collegeif you were at a four year and if that doesn't work join the military. I would join but im physically sick. Itll toughen the shit out of you and give you purpose. I hate to see young people die. Trump hasn't gottenis into war yet whichi expected right at the beginning, but it looks safe now with these Republicans. Pm if you wanna talk. I absolutely hated school too.
Except she isn't American, you know. Pretty sure she's on the opposite side of the continent.

I

itsallover

Arcanist
Jun 29, 2018
Except she isn't American, you know. Pretty sure she's on the opposite side of the continent.
Oh my bad sounded like a dude im sorry but i would fight for my life if young and healthy somehow.

ouvreyes

ouvreyes

シシ
Oct 7, 2018
I completely feel for you, in a bit of a similar situation here. Hope things work out, whatever direction you take.

A

AutumnEmbers

May 2, 2019
I'm so sorry you're in this situation and wish I had more to offer you than just my empathy.
i'm totally alone. i know i deserve it.
No one deserves to be alone. You don't deserve any of this.

Reactions: Soul
Marz

Marz

À PEU PRÈS
Aug 3, 2018
welp, they gave me this week to leave. thinking of ending it tomorrow.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: AutumnEmbers, Escaper Boy and Alchemist
J

JoeFailure

Mage
Apr 29, 2019
You're very young, and plenty of people do fine without college.

Are there any shelters you can go to or anything like that while you try to get a job or anything? I'd hate for you to end it because of these current circumstances when you still have your whole life ahead of you. I don't know if that's the whole thing though or if there are any other things going on.

Marz

Marz

À PEU PRÈS
Aug 3, 2018
You're very young, and plenty of people do fine without college.

Are there any shelters you can go to or anything like that while you try to get a job or anything? I'd hate for you to end it because of these current circumstances when you still have your whole life ahead of you. I don't know if that's the whole thing though or if there are any other things going on.
I'm an immigrant and I'm getting kicked out and sent off to where my mother lives where she is also an immigrant and she's struggling economically over there. No I cannot go back to my home country either. I'm actually past being angry or sad. I don't feel a single thing.
I'm Venezuelan living in Argentina. Yes indeed.

Reactions: Ivenocare and Alchemist
H

hamednova

I did it for the lulzs
Apr 22, 2019
I'm an immigrant and I'm getting kicked out and sent off to where my mother lives where she is also an immigrant and she's struggling economically over there. No I cannot go back to my home country either. I'm actually past being angry or sad. I don't feel a single thing.

Woah, have you tied applying for refugee status? Also a lot of drugs to ctb can be had in south America for cheap. Sodium nitrite is the cheapest and most peaceful at this price point.

Alchemist

Alchemist

Warlock
Apr 3, 2019

Damn! I'd ctb too if I had to live in Venezuela too.

Reactions: Marz