• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
Well kids, it's getting close to CTB for me (does that rhyme???) I believe they will be canning me from my job for what reason ?? my mental illness yup here in the good old US of A you can be fired for that. I'm pretty weepy today. I need to get my shit together. Need to not show those bitches at work what a tough old bat I am. I have to remember that in life there really is no hope. That in death I will be with Chris again - that is my hope. The only thing I fear is failure. I would prefer to not be a vegetable - fruits are more my thing. I'm trying very hard to make light of this day and my predicament (I do have a sense of humor). Anyway, I need to get my shit together. those bitches have seen me cry too many times and have enjoyed it too many times Funny how people so enjoy other people's pain and sorrow - that is so sick. Well off I go to the land of getting fucked. I wish you all a day filled with peace.

• Hugs
Reactions: love_peep, ever so lonely and Eternal🌈Rainbow
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I doubt that peace could ever truly exist in this dreadful reality as long as one is trapped here, at least not for me. But anyway I hope that you eventually find freedom from all the suffering, best wishes.

Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
I doubt that peace could ever truly exist in this dreadful reality as long as one is trapped here, at least not for me. But anyway I hope that you eventually find freedom from all the suffering, best wishes.
Funeral Cry - do you mind if I ask you a personal question? Feel free to not answer - is there a reason you have not ctb ? Your mind set of life is much life mine and quite honestly the only reason I'm still here is fear of failing. I'm just curious. Thanks.

Reactions: Orbitc
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Funeral Cry - do you mind if I ask you a personal question? Feel free to not answer - is there a reason you have not ctb ? Your mind set of life is much life mine and quite honestly the only reason I'm still here is fear of failing. I'm just curious. Thanks.
Because of the fact that suicide methods are either inaccessible and risky, it's just the unfortunate reality that we exist in a world where we cannot easily escape from all the suffering in peace.

Reactions: Orbitc
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
Because of the fact that suicide methods are either inaccessible and risky, it's just the unfortunate reality that we exist in a world where we cannot easily escape from all the suffering in peace.
I understand that completely.

peelingbananas

peelingbananas

Student
Jul 22, 2023
Well kids, it's getting close to CTB for me (does that rhyme???) I believe they will be canning me from my job for what reason ?? my mental illness yup here in the good old US of A you can be fired for that. I'm pretty weepy today. I need to get my shit together. Need to not show those bitches at work what a tough old bat I am. I have to remember that in life there really is no hope. That in death I will be with Chris again - that is my hope. The only thing I fear is failure. I would prefer to not be a vegetable - fruits are more my thing. I'm trying very hard to make light of this day and my predicament (I do have a sense of humor). Anyway, I need to get my shit together. those bitches have seen me cry too many times and have enjoyed it too many times Funny how people so enjoy other people's pain and sorrow - that is so sick. Well off I go to the land of getting fucked. I wish you all a day filled with peace.
i like the painting in your pfp. starry night by vincent van gogh. i'm extremely sorry for what's happening to you. what other options for jobs do you have? or are there none? have you searched?

Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
i like the painting in your pfp. starry night by vincent van gogh. i'm extremely sorry for what's happening to you. what other options for jobs do you have? or are there none? have you searched?
i hate where i llive (NM)I want to get as far away from here as i can ive been trying for a while with no success to be honest i would rather be dead than where i am

peelingbananas

peelingbananas

Student
Jul 22, 2023
i hate where i llive (NM)I want to get as far away from here as i can ive been trying for a while with no success to be honest i would rather be dead than where i am
how much money would it realistically take to move out of there and into somewhere stable? like even a temporary apartment until you can find a job in the new area

Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
how much money would it realistically take to move out of there and into somewhere stable? like even a temporary apartment until you can find a job in the new area
Probably about $3,000 BUT i HAVE TO FIND A JOB. i'VE WORKED AS A PARALEGAL FOR 30 YEARS. Sorry the caps were on.

day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
Hope you're able to find peace soon, I know you deserve it. Sending love to you friend.

Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
ah, i see. pretty nice career! if you enjoy it i hope you can get it in another state in the future, or at least something else you enjoy.
thank you for your kind words

• Love
Reactions: peelingbananas