redtrafficlight

redtrafficlight

Sep 25, 2024
First Post.
82 year old male. Starting on the path as I'm gradually losing mobility. Getting on to this site was a convoluted process. I discovered that my ISP and Chrome search engine have extensive filters. When I searched for information I would be directed to a plethora of Beyond Blue or similar. My method to find this site - load TOR then Yandex search engine. Who cares if the Russians know as much about me as Google.. Find this site and become a member.

I was in the shed because I have been on a continuous clean-up for the past couple of months and came across an argon regulator/flow meter combination. I thought this could be useful and came back up to the house and researched if it could be used on N2. Five years previously I had returned my oxy-acetylene bottles to BOC and closed my account. Then, put the welding equipment and regulators on the roadside kerb with the welding rods and helmet. It soon went. Research showed that the argon regulator works with N2. the only thing I had to do was adjust flow to accommodate the different atomic weight of the N2 -adjust flow meter to deliver 13 liters/sec instead of 15.
I'll update tomorrow.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori