• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

february in alaska

february in alaska

wandering aimlessly
Sep 13, 2023
Does anyone happen to have any advice or tips for getting the AEs required?

Is it worth trying to go through my psychiatrist and say I have GERD (or something similar) and potentially even ask for the meds by name? Or is it more viable to go through the darknet or find sketchier clearnet sites without need for a prescription?

I don't know if I'm going to be able to meet with my psychiatrist even so. Is there any OTC meds that would have a chance at working, even at a higher doseage? Any advice/resources in DM are infinitely appreciated

ThymeToLeave

ThymeToLeave

Adventurer
Dec 12, 2023
I went to my doctor and asked for meto saying I had GERD (because I do have reflux a lot) and she said they don't normally give AEs for GERD, only nausea/vomiting. I recommend not mentioning GERD, just follow the examples in the SN bible/megathread more closely.

She actually brought up zofran when I only mentioned meto so I think doctors (at least in the USA) may be more aware that people randomly asking for AEs could be connected to ctb. Good luck.

• Informative
Reactions: february in alaska
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
I still don't have any and Ive been trying hard. It sucks

• Hugs
Reactions: Unknown21 and february in alaska
Princess_Kitty

Princess_Kitty

Lost kitty
Jan 4, 2024
I was able to get meto fine. I just mentioned that I've been feeling nauseous lately and everytime I brush my teeth I vomited. I wouldn't go into too much details because they may think you have covid.

Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
It probably depends on the doctor you ask, and what they prescribe, but I just told my doctor that I struggled with nausea. Which is true. And they prescribed it. I never mentioned i wanted meto the first time I asked for it. Since that might have sounded a bit weird and sketchy.

Idk how the dn works, but I assume it's not the most trustworthy option of knowing what you actually end up getting. But thats just me though.

Last edited:
  • Informative
february in alaska

february in alaska

wandering aimlessly
Sep 13, 2023
I went to my doctor and asked for meto saying I had GERD (because I do have reflux a lot) and she said they don't normally give AEs for GERD, only nausea/vomiting. I recommend not mentioning GERD, just follow the examples in the SN bible/megathread more closely.

She actually brought up zofran when I only mentioned meto so I think doctors (at least in the USA) may be more aware that people randomly asking for AEs could be connected to ctb. Good luck.

I was able to get meto fine. I just mentioned that I've been feeling nauseous lately and everytime I brush my teeth I vomited. I wouldn't go into too much details because they may think you have covid.

It probably depends on the doctor you ask, and what they prescribe, but I just told my doctor that I struggled with nausea. Which is true. And they prescribed it. I never mentioned i wanted meto the first time I asked for it. Since that might have sounded a bit weird and sketchy.

Idk how the dn works, but I assume it's not the most trustworthy option of knowing what you actually end up getting. But thats just me though.

Thank y'all sm, I'm going to mention it to her, if she offers meto great, if not I'll just let it drop lol

Reactions: ThymeToLeave, Aim and Princess_Kitty
caninecomposer

caninecomposer

Unappreciated artist
Dec 18, 2023
I'm curious if you can achieve a similar effect to prescription AEs by taking a high dosage of store-bought anti-nausea medication.

Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
I'm curious if you can achieve a similar effect to prescription AEs by taking a high dosage of store-bought anti-nausea medication.
Not sure, but, if it contains some kind of dopamine blocker then maybe.

F

fire12362

Student
Dec 10, 2023
For those of you in America, there's a good chance you have a friend/acquaintance that has a psych med they are prescribed or were prescribed in the past. For me at least, I have old Olanzapine and Seroquel pills that I can now use to CTB :)